(CHAPTER FIVE.) (NEW BEGINNINGS, PART ONE.)

Lincoln was sleeping very harshly, rolling and sweating, he was having a very difficult dream, about his past, a past he was forced to live, for many years, he was dreaming about something that has hunted him, since that night.

(DREAMING ABOUT THE THAILAND INCIDENT.)

in Thailand, there was a rebel faction, was in a village were they were Supplying themselves with weapons and many other things, the leader of the rebels, was moving through the village, establishing his leadership, as well his dominance, there were many ammo amd weapon crates, they're also teaching other rebels, such as, how to use firearms, blades, hand to hand and more, the rebel leader entered a hut, and had a map of the land, they were Mark areas for striking on strategic locations, they were speaking about battle strategies, as well, were to attack next.

Rebel leader: *we can attack one of the town's in the areas, and send a message to does pigs, and prove a point to them.

The rest of the rebels, agreed with the leader, they were discussing other battle plans, and and talked about taking hostages for ransom as well, some time has passed, and it was night now, the rebel leader was sleeping, he woke up by something sharp on his neck, the first thing he saw was a white hair man, he could not process what was happening, he tried to reach for a weapon, but could not find one, he tried to reason with him, but the man with the karabit knife, on his throat, had a cold and emotionless expression.

He tried to tell call his men, the young assassin spoke.

Lincoln: *your men won't come, and your going to die now!

Lincoln was a sixteen year old, and the rebel leader was trying to reason with lincoln, he slither his throat open, and died by drowning with his own blood, and passed from the world, lincoln got up and left the hut, they were many dead bodies, piled up in every place from the village, not a single person was alive, he even burned down the village, and made it look like there was a power Struggle as well, before leaving, lincoln used the weapons from the dead rebes, and fire everywhere, huts, trees, rocks, water, even dead bodies, making it Convincing as well.

Lincoln, dropped the "a.k. 47" he was carrying.

(WARNING. VERY DARK AND SUICIDAL MOMENT.)

Lincoln was finished his work, at the rebel village, leaving nothing behind, he was leaving the village, then heard sound from behind, he turned quietly and draw his hand gun, just as before he was going to pull the trigger, a little girl was in front of him, lincoln saw how afraid she was, he did not know way this child was in such a place, she had a bracelet on her right wrist, similar to the rebel leader, that lincoln, as ended, she had a loaded pistol, and was pointing it, to lincoln.

The little girl was shaking in fear, and had tears, running down on her eyes, the little girl spoke.

Rebel child: *you killed my papa, you killed everyone I knew and loved, you're a monster, a murderer, a devil.

Lincoln heard and understood everything the child said, he still had his sidearm, pointed at her, the little girl was so scared, she could nothing but watched the man in front of her, she could not pull the trigger at him, she lowered the pistol, and lincoln did the same as well, just as lincoln was about to approached her, the child raised the pistol, pointed at her self, lincoln tried to stop her, but it was to late, the little girl, pull the trigger, and ended her own life.

Lincoln saw her fell on the ground, motionless, and lifeless, he was speechless, motionless and shocked, lincoln was in complete awe of what the child did to her self, and simply stare at her, lincoln felt cold and shameful of what has happened, and thought of himself, what has he become, and what has he done, he felt a tough on his shoulder, and acted in instinct to attack and defend himself, he grabbed the person's arm, and placed pressure on it, even a chock hold, and possibly end this individual, but heard a voice of a woman.