(CHAPTER THIRTEEN.) (UNITED TOGETHER.)

Lincoln had placed his hand on the main front Door knob, and spoke before opening the main front house door.

Lincoln: who is it?

Rosa: It's all of us, the casagrandes and Santiagos.

Lincoln had happened the door, and greeted both the casagrandes and Santiagos families.

Lincoln: hi Mrs.casagrande, it's good to see you all again.

Rosa: same here, and please, just call me rosa, there's no need to call me or anyone else, by mr. or Mrs. Your family is just as part of our family too.

Lincoln: are you sure, I don't want to be disrespectful to any of you all?

Hector: you and your whole family, will never be disrespectful to us, or anyone in general, we care for you and your whole family too, and many others too.

Frida: we will always be there for your family, when they all need us, the most.

Carlos: plus, you deserve to be with friends and love ones again, after a long time of not seeing anyone you knew as child, it's hard to believe that you really came back again, after a long time of disappearing into nothing?

Lincoln: It's a long story, Mr. casagrande, but I don't want to talk about it now, just not yet.

Maria: we understand, there's need to rush on anything, take as much time as you need, we will be there for you, when the time comes, please don't worry about it now, lincoln.

Lincoln: I know, and I will, thanks for telling me this, Mrs.Santiago.

Maria and lincoln had hug together, the rest of the families of the louds, casagrandes and Santiagos, had seen and smiled at both lincoln and maria.

When both lincoln and maria had separated from the hug, the casagrandes and Santiagos had entered inside of the loud household and greeted to each others.

Ronnie anne was the last to enter inside of the loud family house, when lincoln had closed the main front door, Ronnie anne had punch gently on lincoln's right arm, while still smug smiling on lincoln, ronnie anne then spoke to lincoln, with a playful tune in her voice.

Ronnie anne: punk.

Lincoln: smiled and responded back.

Lincoln: nini.

Ronnie anne: don't call me that, you know i hate that nickname!

Lincoln: is either that, or loser.

Ronnie anne simple had rolled her eyes, and moved on with lincoln, beside her.

The reunion inside of the loud house, had went fairly well with both lincoln and all of the louds, casagrandes and Santiagos, they all spoke and spent a great deal of time together, lincoln was with both Bobby and lori, they all had sit down together on the dinning table, and spoke to one of the other.

Lori: it's really nice today, for everyone, and for you too, lincoln.

Lincoln: it is, I missed you all, and I'm sorry to put such a heavy burden on all of you, especially on you lori.

Lori: it was hard at first, especially looking out for the younger sisters too, leni and luna did helped me out a lot, but either then that, we all did the best we can do for each other.

Bobby: not just Lori, but me and ronnie anne had help out a lot too, we sometimes come over and check on everyone, after school, sometimes either one or both of us, spend time and look after the little girls, while Lori, leni and especially your parents, can rest for a little bit, it's not easy raising and looking after ten kids, and still working on their jobs too.