Chapter 5-Help me..

Gjkhggghffhgd sorry for being gone for so long- I'll be more active and post more stories and chapters.
Thank you for staying with me for a long time, (even tho I went dead for 3-4 months) anyways, enjoy da story
_________________
[Ponk's pov]
"Where's Sam? Shouldn't he be here already?"
I asked Foolish.
"Idk, maybe he got a cold so he couldn't come"
Foolish answer.
"Hey Ponk and Foolish! Isn't your fiance last name Creeper? There was some news saying that a dangerous prisoner named #### Creeper escape prison"
Antfrost said. Me and Foolish look at each other surprisely.
"What?? Sam never told us about them, who's that?"
Foolish asked.
"You don't know? Well, a lot of years ago, his wife died by giving birth, making him changed a lot since then. I'm pretty sure he abuses Sam and his other brothers everyday. One day he got send to jail by a guy named Warden. And if I'm sure, that is Sam's brother"
Antfrost said again. Sam had been through all of that???
"Foolish, I think that is why Sam isn't here. He might be protecting himself at home"
"Yep, that's totally the answer, let's just hope nothing bad happens to him"
*2 subjects passed*
Ms.Puffy was teaching us some random stuff when suddenly my phone started shaking.
"Ms.Puffy! Can I excuse for some seconds? Someone is calling me"
"Sure you can Ponk! We'll be waiting for you"
"Thank you very much!"
I got up and went out of the class to answer my phone.
"Hello?"
"PONK! THANK GOD YOU FINALLY ANSWERED. I NEED YOUR HELP"
It was Sam?? I started to hear Sam nook screaming in the background.
"What's going on Sam??? What happened???"
"COME OVER QUICK- NOOK! DAD STOP IT"
I realized what Sam meant. I rushed in the class.
"FOOLISH, SAM'S IN DANGER. WE NEED TO GET THERE"
The entire class looked at me but I didn't care.
"Ponk what's going on dear? And what do mean by that???"
Ms.Puffy asked.
"SAM IS GETTING ATTACK BY HIS DAD. COME ON FOOLISH WE HAVE TO GO"
I answered. The entire class were in shock. Foolish got up and nodded. Then we ran out of class to save Sam.
"Be careful dear!"
"WE WILL MOM"
*10 minutes later*
Me and Foolish finally made it to Sam's house in panic, We quickly ran inside. Downstairs was a mess. The sofa was upside down, the television was broken. The dog was on the ground whining. Foolish ran to see if the dog was ok while I ran kitchen to find a weapon. Well of course,
A knife.
I went back to the living room and we heard a scream. I quickly ran upstairs while Foolish followed me there. The sound was coming from Sam's room.
"GET AWAY FROM LITTLE BROTHER YOU PIECE OF SH!T"
A yell from Warden. I made it Sam's room to see the door wide open while Warden have a big scar on his face with a man who have a prisoner outfit on, he had blood in his hands. Meanwhile in the back... It was Sam hugging Sam nook tightly.
"NOOK WAKE UP PLZ, DON'T DIE NOW"
Sam said in the most painful way ever. And I couldn't watch it anymore.
"OI, GET AWAY FROM THEM"
I yelled with a knife, ready to attack.
Warden was in a complete shock.
"YOU CAME!"
Sam said.
"Come. Try to fight me b!tch. I've been patient long enough"
I said to the man.
"Oh I will, And when you fvcking lose, You better fvcking leave. They are my sons, I can do whatever I want to them"
The man said then ran forward to me with a punch ready. I quickly dodged the attack and use all of my strength hitting the man's head and he fell down on floor unconsciously.
"Are you guys ok???"
I asked. Warden and Sam were very surprised to see what I did.
"H-how did you do that? He litteraly a top fighter-"
Sam said
"I guess he just got weaker, I'll get the aid kit"
I said, And I went to get the aid kit. Then I saw Foolish looking really dizzy.
"Ponk is that you?"
"Yes it's me, What happened?"
"You ran of so quick till I got lost trying to get to you"
"Oh sorry- Sam's room is over there by the way. Make sure the man in front of Sam's door doesn't wake up"
"Alright-"
I then ran to the bathroom while Foolish ran to Sam's room. I got back to Sam's room after I got the aid kit.
"Who's first?"
I asked.
"Nook, he's bleeding badly, He's also breathing slower too"
Sam answered. I quickly grabbed some stuff from the aid kit and start healing him.
"Also, did you call the 911 yet?"
Foolish asked. Sam nodded.
"Why tf is it taking them so long"
Foolish asked again.
"Don't know. We still have to wait tho"
Warden answered.
*30 minutes later*
I was done with healing everyone. I was really exhausted because Sam nook had a lot of scars on him.
Then we started hearing sirens
Finally, What took them so long?
The police then quickly ran upstairs to help us. Sam nook was still unconscious and breathing slowly as usual.
Plz be alive.
_________________
Chapter 5
Complete
Wrote 906 words
"Chapter 6-You're not dying now"
Coming soon
Thank you for reading