Chapter 2-Meeting the creeper family

Chapter 2 ladies and gentlemen and others that have different genders :)
__________________________
[Thrid view pov]
"So... This your house?"
Foolish asking Sam,looking at the giant house at the same time.
"Yep! Come in!"
Sam opened the door,seeing a kid holding a raccoon plush
"Big brother! Your finally home! :D"
The kid hugged Sam happily and filled with excitement to see Sam again
"Miss you too Nook,Can you let me and my friends in plz?"
Sam pating the kid's hair. The kid nodded and moved aside to let Sam, Ponk and Foolish in.
"So.. Your names Nook kid?"
Foolish asked the kid. The kid giggles softly and answered
"Actually my name's Sam nook! People call me Nook so it won't get confusing for my brothers!"
F

oolish and Ponk looked at Sam after hearing that. Sam started shaking, uncomfortable with how people start staring at him surprisingly.
"How many brothers do you have Sam?"
Ponk asking Sam, Filled with confusion.
"I have 2 brothers, one's 14 and the other's 30"
Sam started shaking more while Sam nook was laughing more.
"Calm down big brother, they just asked you"
Sam nook laughing badly. Sam started flustered, being embarrassed. He started covering his mouth with his arm.
"Shut up,I thought we promised that we're not going to talk about it when there's guest here"
Sam nook nodded
"Oops,I guess my mouth spit that out"
Sam nook kept on laughing. Foolish started giggling and Ponk was still confused why it was funny. Sam got up and said
"I'll just go upstairs. I'll come back down in 30 minutes. Call me if Warden's back alright Nook?"
Sam nook nodded. Sam started going upstairs. Sam nook moved himself close to the sofa.
"What are your names sir?"
"I'm Ponk and this is Foolish!"
"You names are very cool sir!"
Sam nook patting his raccoon plush, feeling really happy seeing that there's guest here.
"Can you tell me how your school is like sir?"
Sam nook wanting join the school that Foolish, Ponk and Sam in but he was scared that people won't accept him of who he is like the other schools that he tried to joined.
"Well our school accept everyone, especially Lgtbq+! Our principle is like a father figure for most people. There's even Lgtbq bathroom for people who are uncomfortable with changing in girls or boys bathroom. We also have to take a kindness test to be able to get in school too, so basically our intire school fill with good people"
Foolish telling Sam nook about the school. Sam nook starting to feel comfortable with Foolish and Ponk then he get on the sofa filling with joy.
"So I can join then!?"
Sam nook being very happy. Wanting to join. Foolish giggle and nodded.
"But you have to tell your brothers first kid"
Sam nook show a thumbs up(👍).
Ponk got up.
"Can you tell me where Sam's room is kid?"
Sam nook nodded and told Ponk to follow him upstairs,bringing Ponk to Sam's room. Ponk starting to hear music coming from Sam's room.
"This is it! I will be talking to Mr.Foolish now, Enjoy having fun with my brother Mr.Ponk!"
Sam nook running down stairs to talk to Foolish. Ponk was still hearing music coming from Sam's room then he started hearing Sam's voice.
"Cause its too cold~ For you here and now, so let me hold~ Both your hands in the hole of my sweater"
Sam's singing with his calm voice. Ponk then knocked on Sam's door.
"Can I come in Sam?"
There was silence for a couple seconds. Then Sam opened the door.
"Come in!"
Sam letting Ponk coming in his room. Ponk went seeing Sam's room having a lot of plants in the room with calming music.
"I wanna talk about why you were shaking when me and Foolish stare at you"
Sam started shaking again.
"I just feel uncomfortable when people stare at me, it sometimes made me lose my mind because it always looks like that person would beat the crap out of me"
Sam flustered a little while Ponk understand how Sam feels.
"You also got a very ho- I mean cool singing voice there"
Ponk almost let out his simp side and Sam started shaking more, blushing badly too tbh.
"Do you want to sing with me then?"
Sam asked. Ponk sigh and nodded.
"What song are we singing now?"

"It's call Danelions"
"Alright"

[Foolish's pov]
"You throw someone into water when you were 12!? Why tho?"

"Because they were making fun of my friends,I tried talking to them to fix the problem but it didn't work so I decied that violence was the only answear :>"
Sam nook telling me about how he throw someone into water. 
"They were 18 years old too tho :d"
I realize what he said as I turn to him. How tf did he throw a 18 years old kid when he was 12!? How strong is this kid!?
"I think your getting too surpise sir. It just me throwing a 18 years old o<o"
Sam nook acting like it's normal. Bruh just imagine. Throwing a big 18 years old kid and your a small 12 years old-
For some reason, Sam nook started shaking and then stopped. He was surprised and hurry turned to different directions. He started to get close to me and hug me.
"What's wrong Nook?"
"Someone's w-watching u-us"
Sam nook stuttered. I went completely shocked and hold Sam nook as I stood up. I quickly look through at one of the windows and saw a shadow running into the bushes. He wasn't lying!? I quickly ran upstairs with Sam nook.
"Where's Sam's room!? We need to tell him about this"
"O-over there"
I quickly knocked on Sam's door.
"SAM! EMERGENCY! LET ME AND SAM NOOK IN, QUICK!"
Sam the opened the door, filled with confusion. I hurry bring Sam nook inside the room. Ponk was on the bed, Also confused of what is going on.
"Someone was watching me and Nook talking through the window"
Sam nook hugged me tightly. He was so scared of what is going on.
Sam and Ponk went completely frozen for some seconds and Sam hurry locked the door. Then took out his phone to talk to someone.
"Come on.. Pick up, Pick up!"
Sam calling someone with speakers on. The person then pick up.
"Hello little brother. How can I help you?"
"Warden, I invited my friends to our house then one of them and Nook saw someone watching them talking and now we're very confused of what's going on rn, we need help. Help us please"
Sam explaining very fast to this Warden person.
"STAY THERE, I'LL GET THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU'LL BE OKAY. JUST WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GET OUT OF THE HOUSE"
Then the call ended. What's going on!? Why are there stalkers here!?
"We need to stay here till the oldest brother comes"
Sam nook started sobbing.
"W-what if he c-comes back? I don't wanna die!"
Sam nook cried more and more. Sam started struggling. Doesn't know what to do. Ponk walk to Sam, Trying to calm him down.
God when will this end?
_________________________
Chapter 2
Complete
Wrote 1239 words.
"Chapter 3-It's just a dog"
Coming soon
Thank you for reading