Chapter 7-We won!

Hello my friends. Wanna beat the crap out of Sam's father? (In this story-) ☻
___________________
[Third view pov]
The judgement day has come. Everyone was getting ready for this.
Sam and Warden were exhausted from working all 3 days without any sleep. Ponk was worried for them.
They didn't gotten any enough evidence so Sam and Warden were worried about that too.

Sam's phone suddenly ring, Sam grabbed his phone to see that he got a message from Sam nook. Sam took a look at what Sam nook send and realized that they were evidence for the court! It was sure going to help now.

The fight had started. The father was first. They were really good at lying. They were coming up with good excuses but it didn't came attention to the judge. Then it was Sam's turn. They give the judge all the evidence and make them on the lead.

"THIS IS JUST FAKE SH!T. I KNOW MY SONS WELL AND THEY CAN MAKE FAKE SH!T SO EASILY"
The father shouted. Sam got up and shouted back.
"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT US??? YOU NEVER CARE FOR US SINCE MOM DIED. ALL YOU DID WAS BEAT US UP FOR NO GOD DARN REASON. YOU FORCED ME TO LEARN MORE THAN WHAT I SUPPOSE TO LEARN IN MY AGE, AND WHEN I REFUSE TO, YOU'LL JUST BEAT ME UP. AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT SAM NOOK. YOU WOULD JUST FVCKING DO ANYTHING TO KILL HIM, DROP HIM DOWN THE STAIRS, KICK HIM, AND SO MANY SH!TS THAT A FATHER SHOULD NOT FVCKING DO!"

Tears started to run down on Sam's face. Ponk got up and hug Sam to calm him down. People there started to whisper feeling bad for Sam and Warden. Warden just sat there crying.
The judge were really surprised by what they heard.

The father stood up.
"OH YOU LITTLE SON OF A B!TCH"
He said as he tried to attack Sam but the guards caught him back first.

"The judge have decided!"
The judge said. Everyone looked at the judge.
"#### Creeper, is now sentence to be in prison for the rest of his lives"
It was silence for a couple minutes. Then loud cheer of happiness.
Sam turned around and hug Ponk back. The father got dragged away to prison.

"Finally freedom at last!"
Warden jump with joy. Sam giggled.
Everything is now normal again.

The End

JUST KIDDING! YOU ACTUALLY THINK THIS IS THE END? THERE'S MORE FOR YOU TO SEE MATE. MORE CHAPTERS, MORE LONGER STORYLINES. SEE YA IN CHAPTER 8-[New life] Y'ALL. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!