Kiss and makeup

I open my eyes, waking up confused about my surroundings.

I blink trying to get the sleep out of my eyes remembering where not in the dorms anymore but in an unfamiliar hotel in a different country.

I get up to see if any of the girls are alive after last night in the shared apartment unsurprising no one seems to be awake. I feel slight disappointment when I see jennies door open meaning she's not home. I hope she didn't forget our plans for today.

A quick look at the time and I see its nearly 1pm, dam we really slept in it feels good though not having to rush anywhere with our usually hectic schedule.

I knock on jisoos door getting no reply, I gently open the door and see jisoo and Lisa still asleep cuddled up which makes me smile. I pull out my phone and take a quick picture to maybe blackmail them with and of course because they are so cute. I'll send this to Lisa later I know she'll love it.

The growling in my stomach pulls me away from my admiring, I frown knowing we have no food in the kitchen, but looking outside I can see its such a nice day in California. I decide I'm gonna take a walk and get some food maybe explore a little since Jennie's not here. I'll leave the two tom and Jerrys alone for now knowing they both need the sleep and I'll bring them some food.

............

once I've showered and changed I send a quick text to my manager to let her know I'm going out for a bit. she quickly responds saying to be safe and message if I need anything. One good thing about performing in a different country is that our managers seem to let us do a lot of things on our own that we wouldn't be able to do in Korea.

I walk along the streets and everything is so bright and alive, the weather is hot and the heat on my skin is a nice change to the cold weather currently in Seoul. it might sound cliche but I feel liberated walking freely, people look at me but not to the point of over bearing I don't think they care who I am because they're all doing something themselves, to busy with their own lives. It's a nice change.

I see a cafe not far from where I am my stomach is growling i guess this will do I need to tame the beast. I order nearly half the menu just for myself and take my seat, I look through my phone which is blowing up since we performed, I giggle at some of the comments it seems a lot of our fans are thirsting over us.

ROSIEFAN: THROW IT BACK MISS PARK YOU QUEEN UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

jisooturtlerabbit243: HOW ARE THEY REAL!!!!!!! TO BE BLESSED TO SEE THIS IN PERSON :(((((((

Blink9523:To be the floor under their feet, I would happily pay to get punched in the face by one of them ;)

Chaenniestan4ever: DID NO ONE ELSE CATCH ROSÉ AND JENNIE'S MOMENT ON STAGE?!?! hubby really looks after her wife my heart , I HOPE JUST FOR ONCE THIS SHIP IS ACTUALLY REAL LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE UWUUUUU <3 <3

Reply to Chaenniestan4ever from jenlisaisreal : I ship jennie and Lisa but their moment on stage was so cute !!! It made me look at some of their edits on youtube and I am all for it. How can they be so wholesome??? always a jenlisa shipper but if chaennie is real I aint against it xxxxx

The last comment made me freeze, I didn't even know me and Jennie had shippers? the more I look more comments about us are there. I feel almost proud, I'm so use to Jennie being shipped with everyone else it feels nice to know people see me and Jennie as being close. They may see us a little closer than we are but still nice to know they see our chemistry.

I mean I have always been a little insecure that she doesn't care about me as much as she does about the other girls but thats not true, I mean even if it is we're not kids anymore its okay to not always mean as much to someone as they do to you. All that matters is I know she cares about me, all of us.