Stay with me

(Didn't proof read so don't be coming for my grammar LMAO )

Chaeyoung's POV

"Its getting cold and jisoo's blowing up my phone the annoying unnie, let's go" She says holding out her hand for me to take. I shyly take it. 

We walk in silence, my emotions are a little all over the place. I feel like whenever I I decide that I need to distance myself from her she pulls me right back in and I'm always ready to let her. 

It's always been like this, I'm hopeless for not realising my feelings for her sooner. But what I don't understand is why can't she let me go. 

"What you thinking so hard about" she ask, her thumb running small circles on hand. 

I turn to look at her, really taking her in " nothing much" I decide to reply. I'm not ready to talk to her about everything just yet, I want to figure myself out first. 

She looks towards me curiously " are you sure you don't want to talk about it" we arrive at the car but she's still holding my hands and looking at me to explain. My heart starts to race but I decide to be honest. 

"Unnie, I don't really want to talk about it. Not yet." I say softly, I don't want to hurt her feelings but it's better than lying to her.  

"You keep calling me that" she says clenching her jaw but her eyes are soft she's not angry. 

"Unnie?" I ask hesitantly. 

"Yes unnie" she scoffs and pulls her hands out of my grasp. She moves to the other side of the car opening the door for me hinting for us to leave. despite the atmosphere I blush lightly by her opening the door as I get into her car. 

She gets in the car still with a slight frown on her face. 

"Hey I'm sorry it just slipped out" I say moving to hold her hand. 

"It's been slipping up a lot lately, ever since Coachella" Her voice is sharp and she's getting angry making me a little nervous, I didn't think she noticed me calling her unnie it was one way I could distance myself from her without being to obvious and also a way that I could remind myself thats all she is, all she'll ever be to me. 

"I think it just stuck because there were cameras at Coachella" I hope she accepts that excuse. 

"Rosie, when it's just you and me call me my name or anything but unnie. I'm not some acquaintance." 

"I'm sorry, don't be mad" I say, she stays quiet. I move my body closer to her as she drives trying to get her attention. 

"Don't be mad Jennie" I say quietly into her ear then kiss her cheek, I decide to linger near her face and watch her reaction. She's trying hard to not smile bringing a warmness within by her cute and stubbornness. 

Luckily we're at a traffic light so i'm not distracting her too much. 

She taps her cheek with her finger and leans more to my face, I giggle by her action but comply and kiss her cheek again. 

"Again" she says, I roll my eyes but once again comply. I kiss her cheek multiple times and even wrap my arms around her playfully. 

"Still upset" I say cutely now pulling away as the light turns green. 

"You're lucky you're cute" she huffs. 

..............................

"About time" Jisoo says as we arrive, hand on her hip looking irritated. I then notice Her eyes move to the hand holding mine, I see her face instantly harden. Just by that look I'm reminded of the conversation I heard between them and the pain I felt.