No looking back

(Don't @ my grammar :)

"Chaeyoung"

without saying a word I push forward and kiss her with force. I feel pressure pushing me away, but I still chase her until I'm shoved hard enough.

"ROSIE!" My minds racing, after months of feeling like I'm finally healing it all comes back. She still has a hold on me.

"I'm sorry, I-i need to go" she yanks my wrist and pulls me into her arms.

"Hey, what's going on" her voice soft and soothing. I stay silent. She holds me tighter, she's looking at me so intently, it seems she finds what she needs her hand moves to my lower back and the other around my neck. Her eyes lock between my own and my lips.

"What do you need chaeyoung" she says sensually.

"You, I need you now" She stares at me longer trying to gauge my reaction.

"I know somethings happened, but I need you to really think about what you want and if this is it" I don't hesitate to answer.

"I want you Irene" and just like that she's leaning in, I meet her quickly grasping any part of her I can. I kiss her desperately but she holds my face and slows down the kiss. She pulls away first I groan in annoyance which just makes her smile cheekily.

"Room" I take the hand she's stretched out to me without a second thought.

...............................

My eyes open reluctantly, the morning light blinding me. Irene seems to like her curtains fully opened.

Her sheets and duvet are so comfortable around my naked body, and they even smell like her giving me a sense of consolation. Strangely I'm not panicking about what happened last night, I sit for a while and think about how gentle and caring Irene was last night. Every kiss tender every touch soft and deliberate even the way she held me after. No ones ever been like that with me during sex.

I rub my eyes and turn to see that the beds empty, the noises in the kitchen let me know that she hasn't left yet. I may not feel panicked but I do feel embarrassed by the way I acted. God I basically threw myself at her. I groan and cover my face.

I hear footsteps from the hallway and shut my eyes not ready to face the embarrassment. the bed dips and I can feel her next to me.

She lightly smacks my butt "Yah if you're gonna pretend to sleep make sure I don't see you trying to hide" I can't control my laugh as she says this.

She smiles down to me, caressing my hair.

"How are you feeling today?" she says softly.

"Better. I wanted to apologise for coming here and acting the way I did"

"No need for that, I'm happy to help and you know I want you." she looks at me more serious

"About what happened last night, do you wanna talk about it" she sits down, I lay on her lap while she caresses my hair.

"It's about Jennie" I say quietly, she hums in response.

"She told me she loves me " she grabs my hand for support and I squeeze in response.

"I'm assuming not in a sisterly way" she says soothingly. I sigh.

"No, not in a sisterly way"

"Do you still love her" she ask quietly. I sit up to look at her eyebrows furrowed wondering how she knew.

"I have a little experience knowing when members are in love with each other" she replies with a smirk that doesn't reach her eyes.

"You do" I ask. She looks around my face caressing softly and then tucking my hair behind my ear.