Hate Me cause You Aint Me

Rosies POV

"Rosie I think that was the one" Teddy says. I smile at him through the booth ready to go, but I hesitate.

"Wait,  actually.. Could I show you a song I've been working on."

" Sure come out here well have a listen"

grabbing my guitar I start to I start to feel hesitant and vulnerable. I look down focussing on my guitar.

I thought that you'd remember, but it seems that you forgot
It's hard for me to blame you when you were already lost
Oh, yeah
I'm tired of always waiting
Oh, yeah, yeah

I see you changed your number, that's why you don't get my calls
I gave you all of me, now you don't wanna be involved
Oh, yeah, yeah
I really gotta face it
Oh, yeah, yeah

I open my eyes  forgetting where I am

"Dam, that's to sad to be the title but Its good. Send me the rest of the song than well record it. Amazing chaeyoung. "

"Uh, thanks teddy, this songs really personal can you make sure you don't tell anyone about this yet, even my members?"

"Of course"

"Thanks teddy, see you later"

................................

3 months later

"this isn't what I wanted. Did I say you could choose this outfit for me? This is really what you expect me to wear" I say coldly.

"U-unnie, this is what I was told to put you in. I-i -"

"I DONT CARE! get me a new outfit that doesn't look like my grandma would wear out to church." She looks around nervously I almost feel bad but than I look at the disgusting outfit and my anger flares up again.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE, GO. NOW" she runs out of the dressing room, all eyes are on me the makeup artist included.

The door opens and jisoo walks in with a confused frown.

"Why did I see our intern frantically running while crying down the hall" She looks at me accusingly but I just ignore her.

"More concealer here" I say pointing to the dark circles under my eyes. Without a single beat the makeup artist moves and does as I say.

"Manners" Jisoo says scoldingly. I roll my eyes and look at my phone.

I stare in the mirror as expected she's right behind me. I see how everyone relaxes in the room now that their saving grace is here.

"rosie" I'm preoccupied with trying to reply to Irene.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG" shit.

"I'll apologies later, but really look at the outfit they wanted me in" JIsoo doesn't stop looking at me sternly.

"Sorry about her, you all can go" Jisoo says kindly to the people around us. They bow and hurry to grab their things, within a minute they're all gone.

I sigh annoyed.

"this attitude of yours has gone on far to long, it's bad enough that you are treating us like this. But really, an innocent intern stylist? you know that wasn't her decision or her fault but you scare her like that? We don't treat the people who are helping us like that, that's not who we are and who we are as a brand. People talk and they have been talking Chaeyoung "

"I'm sorry" her body relaxes by my words, a glint of hope in her eyes.

"I'm sorry that you had to make that little speech and waste your breath. " I don't look at her to see her emotions but I can feel her boiling anger.