Paris

Rosie 

I wake up to the bed feeling cold and a rustling going on.  

"Jennie" I crock. 

"Rosie, sorry" she says whispering. 

"What are you doing?" I ask confused still half asleep. 

"I've gotta get ready for my trip" that wakes me up. 

"Where are you going?" I say anxiously. 

the rooms still partially dark but I see her stiletto moving towards me. She moves to sit on the bed and moves her hands delicately around my face. 

"I'm going to Paris for a couple days, just work" 

I stay silent, having an inner battle with my emotions.

"Hey, don't be upset I'll be back soon." she says now straddling me as I sit up. This seems to be our new routine. 

I pull her in and cradle into her neck, the scent of her clouding my mind. 

"When do you leave" I ask quietly. 

"Soon" she says, her hands now massaging my scalp. 

I pull away to look at her, my gut is telling me somethings wrong. But than she looks at me warmly, the sunrise just coming up and peaking through the curtains, lighting her just enough to see. 

"I'll miss you" Jennie voices softly. 

"Will you?" I ask quietly uncertain if she means it. 

"More than anyone" she says still with the same smile that makes me think that maybe my feelings aren't one sided. 

"Are you not going to miss me" she says bringing her face closer to mine slowly, teasingly, looking between my lips and my eyes as if she's daring me to make the move. 

No reply. 

"Rosie, I asked you a question" she husk, inches away from my lips. I stay where I am, not wanting to fall for her trap but not backing away either because all I want is to pull her in and close the distance. 

"I'll miss you" I say truthfully, when have I not missed her. 

"Good" then in an instant she lightly pecks my lips and pulls away to see my reaction. Then again moves her lips to meet mine again, and like the night before our kiss is tender and sweet. 

We pull away breathless, still in each others embrace. My hearts racing and my hands are slightly shaking. 

"so you don't forget me" is what she says licking her lips, her position on my lap and the lust look in her eyes is making me want to keep her here. 

"You don't need to do that, how could I forget you" my voice is trembling, a mix of arousal and sadness behind the truth of my words. How can I forget her when she does this to me and of course I let her. How weak, I'm just like those boys who are at her beck and call. 

"I have to go" she says morbidly. 

"Have fun and be safe" I say smiling at her. 

"Be good while I'm gone" she says seriously, I look at her confused but don't answer not sure what she means. I'm always good, I go to work on time, don't party to much. Gosh such a unnie. 

"Bye Jen" 

"Bye Rosie, I'll see you soon" 

........................ 

"pasta you're awake"

"Hmm, what you making" I reply and than backhug her.