Gone

Note: emotional :( 

Rosie's POV 

Me and Irene are sitting in the driveway to my dorm from our date, I think it was a date. If I'm being honest Jennie leaving like that left me confused and worried but Irene quickly made me forget and just let loose. I feel a little bad but I'm glad she wasn't there so I could get to know Irene a little better. 

"Thanks for tonight" Irene smiles dreamily . 

"I hope we can do this more often" her face leaning closer. 

"I hope so too" I say with a beating heart. 

"Next time just me and you, I hope" she says teasingly with one of her perfectly sculpted eyebrows. 

"Uh, sorry about that again" she giggled. 

"Don't say sorry, for some reason I have a feeling you didn't really get a choice on whether or not she came" I pause for a moment trying to decipher what she means. 

"you know Jennie" is all I can think to reply. 

"She's persistent" irene whispers with a smirk. 

"What was that" I ask. 

"Just that she's persistent" I frown unsure of her words. 

"You really don't see it, do you" she asks. 

"See what?" she smiles again, now leaning forward even more. Her face so close to my own, her eyes move to my own as if studying me. I feel the intensity of her look but its welcomed, I don't want her to look away. 

"See how many people want you" she whispers sensually, like a spell I'm leaning in closer and so is she. 

"ROSIE!" and just like that the spell is broken. In the cold is Jennie standing outside with a blanket wrapped around her. I sigh in annoyance and so does irene. 

"I guess that's my queue to leave" Irene just smiles and puts her hand on my leg  im about to open the door but she pulls me by the arm to holds me in place. I look at her to see her eyes directed at jennie. 

"Rosie" she says in her cute accent. I'm trying to control myself as her hands still on my leg. 

"Hmm" instead of replying in one swift moment her lips are on my own. My eyes Widen in shock but I quickly adjust and move my hands into her hair. Every part of me feels alive as she moves her lips softly on my own, they taste sweet and unlike anything I've ever had. She pulls away soon after just as I was getting into it. 

"if you weren't sure before, I'm trying to court you" She says still so close I can feel her breath. 

"uh-" 

"No need to reply just wanted to let you know" she says smirking. I'm blushing like crazy. 

"T-thank you, I should g-go" 

"Text me" she replies. I nod my head un able to speak. 

" CHAEYOUNG!" I look at the angry Jennie making her way to the car, I move as fast as I can.

"Bye Irene" I say and peck her lips than get out the car. 

I'm out the car but I just realised what I did. DID I JUST FUCKING PECK IRENE. I look back eyes wide to a stunned irene in the car. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. but before I can combust Jennies grabbing me by the arm and dragging me into the house. 

"Jennie!" I try to pull my hand away because she's gripping it really tight. But she doesn't listen. I wave my other hand that isn't being dragged away at irene, she looks so pretty as she waves back. How the hell did I not realise I like women I think as the beautiful irene leaves our driveway. I'm still in a daze and I have had a few drinks so no wonder I'm feeling extra lovey dovey.