Handcuffs

This book will contain a BDSM relationship, also underage, and suicide mentions, and hybrid Louis. :) 
If you do not like any of those things, please choose a different book.

Harry speed walked into the auction house, trying to hide how desperate he was to find a new submissive. His old one, Jake Evens, had gotten on his nerves far too much; it was time for a change.

He always finds 'the one' every single time he enters this place, or, so he thinks he does. The one seems to be everywhere. To Harry, it just screams out 'hey! I'm desperate!' He's secretly dying to find the one that he learns to love, someone that makes him weak in the knees just by looking at them. Someone that loves him back, which is hard. Due to the fact that it's the law, people are forced to be submissives, the poor that is, the richies (as Harry calls them), are dominants, like himself, even if he doesn't exactly have the personality for it. So, it's technically (most times), being forced to love someone, which obviously doesn't always work.

-
"And our next," the voice simply booms through the room.

The piece of velvet that had covered a cage looking object had fallen, revealing a small, unclothed body.

"Louis Tomlinson," the voice continues, "16, only 125 pounds."

The boy's face turns up, at the crowd of dominants, a blush as red as cherries on his face. He's adorable, small, not too muscular, great curves. Cute. CuteCuteThe words echo through Harry's head. Adorable. I. Want. Him.

"Was born in-"
"I'll take him," Harry's deep voice booms through the room.
The boy's head turns in the direction of the voice and he smiles a bit.

"Excuse me, Sir, I wasn't fin-"

"Fifteen grand," I waited a minute, waiting for some kind of expression. I soon changed my mind. "Twenty-five grand," I said, knowing that this time, no one would be able to beat me. No one goes higher than 20 thousand, usually. 'I got this one,'  I think to myself in my head.

"Sold," Was all I heard.

The boy, scared as hell, looked up at me quickly, then looked down.

-
Soon, the crowd had cleared and it was me on the stage, staring at this beautiful, beautiful boy, "Excuse me, Sir."

"Hi," I said, directed to the boy, ignoring the auction man.

"Hello, Sir," His voice was sad and shaky and I could tell he was scared.

"Don't be afraid love, I don't bite," I smirked, "Usually."

"Hey Styles, money?" A glare was sent in my direction, I could tell this man was getting annoyed. He was also getting on my nerves.

"Excuse me, Mr.-" I searched for some kind of identification, "Auction man, but I wouldn't call me that if I were you, so here, take the money, and move the fuck away," I said, grabbing Louis, walking him as fast as I could without dragging to the car. "Hi love, my name is Harry Styles, but you will call me Daddy, got it?" 

I got a nod from the boy.

"Words love, words." 

"Yes Daddy," He was still eyeing his shirt. I let it go, though, because he was probably scared as fuck.

"Okay, great," I said trying not to sound scary.

-
When we got home, I gave Louis a quick tour of the house, giving him some clothes to change into. As he came back down the stairs, a smile was spread out across his face. "Thanks so much daddy," He was absolutely adorable.

"Of course love, now come sit on my lap and we'll go over the rules."