13

Louis woke up to the smell of harry and pasta. He moaned and rolled over, feeling around for his dom, opening his eyes when he realized he was no longer laying down with him.

"Daddy?" He called. staring directly up at the ceiling. he waited a few minutes before getting up, clenching onto a stuffed bear he had left on the couch, walking down the hallway in pastel pink lace panties, and one of harry's 'too big' jumpers, his tail sticking out just a bit and curling over the hem (it is called the hem, right?) of the sweater. Once he got half way down the hallway, he heard his dom. On the phone, with probably someone from work, and as he got closer he then saw, the chair with the dildo, a bowl of pasta, and his daddy, plopped down in his desk chair. His tail bone was at the beginning of the wood surface and his thumb was swiping against his lower lip. "Daddy?" Louis said again, both hands still attached to the bear. Harry soon looked over, his eyes widened at the beautiful sight, then smiled, and talked back into the phone.

"I'm sorry linda, but Lou just woke up. Could I call you back later?" He spoke. His voice was still low, and asleep, like louis was still eyes closed on the couch. "Okay, bye." Was the last words out of harrys mouth before he pressed the 'End' button, and spun around in his chair, opening his arms wide, expecting a hug. Louis smiled and flew into harry's lap. Harry rubbed his thumb over the kittens ears. "Hi Baby." He said before planting a kiss on the hybrids head.

"Hi daddy." Lou Said with a smile. His face barried in his bear.

"You look so pretty, kitten. I love it." Harry said, kissing his head, once again.

"Why did you leave?" Louis asked, switching his position on harry, so he was straddling him (In a non-sexual way of course). His hands were stitting peacefully on harry's shoulders, his eyes wide and Innocent.

Harry chucked before responding. "Because i had to take a phone call, dear."

"Without me?" Louis removed his arms from harrys shoulders and placed them around himself instead.

"Well, I was just about to come back love, I just wasn't in the mood to wake you." He admired the way Louis hid behind his sweater-covered hands. "Common' love, don't be mad at me." Harry said, pushing louis' hand away from his face.
"How about we have a little chit chat? We could sit out on the balcony?"

"Yes Daddy." Was the answer Harry got. His favorite answer.

"Alright then," Harry said, picking Louis up bridal style and carrying him up the stairs, and out onto the balcony, leaving his bowl of food behind.

Harry set Louis Down on a blue cousioned couch, then plopped down next to him. They both looked out onto a beautiful backyard. A few anchors long and wide. They looked down onto a gorgeous garden and pool.

"It's very pretty out here, Daddy. " Louis said. He pulled his knees up to his chest and let his tail rest on his shoulder.

"Why thank you, baby girl, its just for you, use it as you please." Harry said, reaching out to get a hold of his subs hand, which Louis gladly took a hold of.
"So, I was thinking..." Harry started.

"What is it daddy?" The sub changed his position, so he could get a better look at his dom.

"There's a few things we should go over, one of them being..." He stopped to think. "Remember Dave? Dave. Yeah, he asked us to be on his show."

"Yes, daddy."

"Well, you think you'd want to maybe do that?" The dom placed his thumb on the Conner of his mouth and threw a questioning look at his sub. "I mean, only if you feel comfortable with it." He added in after seeing the weird expression on his subs face.

"Yes, Daddy. I'll do it." Louis said, smiling, proud of himself for obeying.

Harry chuckled. "Ahh, my favorite words. Thanks princess. You'll enjoy it I promise. We'll be picked up for it in a few days. The interview will be on live television and there will ofcorse be an audience. Are you okay with that baby?

"Yes Daddy, yes."

"Okay then, it will be fun." Harry said, a smirk on his face. "The other thing I wanted to talk about is a bit on a serious note, but you're not in trouble, if that was your question." Harry quickly spurt out before Louis could ask.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I prom-" the boy was already doubting himself.

"No." Harry interrupted. "I said you're not in troble. if you were in trouble I would tell you, so please don't assume something is wrong, princess. You're absolutely perfect from your ears to your tail. Don't doubt yourself." Harry stopped for a breath of air. And Louis sat there in silence. "Okay, so I wanted to know, if I was moving our relationship along too fast." Harry said, remembering those files, how such a beautiful human being could of been forced to give his virginity away to some man. "I don't want to rush it along. I need to make sure that you're ready and okay with anything and everything." Harry stared into his sumbmissives eyes, a very careful look on his face. He really wanted to know that louis was okay, and Louis adored Harry for that.

"I'm okay daddy. I trust you." Louis responded. Short and sweet. The small boys ears poked up out of his fluffy hazelnut hair and his tail moved from him shoulder to harrys thigh.

"Okay, princess, I won't hurt you, ever, but I want you to know that you can tell me anything." Harry loved how in love Louis was with him, because he felt the same way back.

This story needs some excitement lmao
I think I'm going to add a punishment into the next chapter.