1.

"First, I obviously need you to follow all my directions. If you don't, you will be punished," Harry started. Louis nodded, happiness in his eyes, focused on nothing else but his Daddy.

"I always want you to be honest, don't hide anything from me, please," Louis looked down when Harry said that, ashamed, knowing he had tons of secrets, not wanting to tell him any of them. They're his, he can keep them to himself, right? His thinking was interrupted when Harry took his face in hands, leading it upwards again. 

"Hey lovey, what's wrong? You hiding something?" His facial expression was confused, worried, and possibly a bit mad. This made Louis just want to run away and hide, but he couldn't. He would end up getting punished, possibly brought back to the auction house. So he just started crying, scared and worried that Harry wouldn't like the actual Louis, the one he was hiding.

"Lou, com'ere, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do anything to you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just-tell me what I did babes, please I hate to see you like this." His words were rushed and calm and for some reason, it just made Louis cry harder.

"I'm sorry Daddy! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Louis stop baby, you didn't do anything, you're okay."

"I'm not! I'm not!" Louis' voice raised. He ended up off of Harry's lap and down the hall, in the bathroom with the door shut and locked. He moved towards the mirror, parting his hair, revealing an ear, half torn. He tried to cut them off at the auction house so more people would buy him, but of course, they decided to grow back every time. He moved to the other side of his head, another ear, and in the back a tail.

He had lied to his master. He felt absolutely horrible, he wanted to apologize, and he did, but it wasn't good enough.

Harry was now at the other side of the door, banging on it, "Louis, open the door! Please open the door." Lou could hear the worry in his voice, he just didn't want any of this.

"You'll hate me!"

"Will not."

"You will." The argument continued through the door until Harry ended it.

"Louis, you better open this damn door, or it will not end too well for you," His voice was now angered but there was still some worry in it.

"J-just," Louis sniffed, "Give me a minute."

He could hear Harry grow more and more concerned. "One minute," He said.

Louis sighed, "Okay." He started out with his shirt, slowly, forcing it off of his body, as coldness surrounded his skin. Then pants quickly followed falling to the floor. Finally, the panties Harry had picked out for him fell to the floor as well.

"Louis," He heard.

Lou took one look at himself in the mirror, ears and the bum along with the tail, "Daddy?"

"Yes, Lou?" He asked impatiently.

"Please," the tears came back, "Please don't leave me."

"I love you, Lou, I wouldn't do a thing."

Lou let out a small laugh that was partly a cry too, "I think you would."

"Well come out, let me see you."

Louis opened the door, first showing his head. He continued to look down as he walked out, showing his whole front to Harry, whose eyes were widened.

"I think I've seen a naked man before sweetheart," He chuckled to himself. Louis looked up at Harry, fear in his eyes, and perked up is ears. "Lou," The expression on his face, was just nothingness.

"You hate me! I told you, I told you!" The boy began to cry again, soon turning into a sob. "You hate me! Everyone does! Now you're just going to put me back in that hell hole like all of them did!"

"Lou, you're beautiful and adorable, those ears just make you better and all the more adorable."

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"There's a tail," Lou replied, blushing his ass off by now. He slipped his tail around his side, and to the front of him, his confidence level much higher than it was before.

"Oh my god Lou," Harry's reaction was priceless, his smile reaching his green orbs. He quickly picked Lou up, spinning him around like he had just said yes to a proposal. Lou was laughing and crying at the same time. When Lou was back on the ground, he was been pulled into a hug right away.

"Thank you, Daddy, thank you, thank you." Everything was better now.

-

"Louis, babe, I have one question," Harry said to the boy later that night.

"Yes, Daddy?" His eyes looked away from the TV and up into those gorgeous green eyes of his Daddy.

"I know you cut your ears, but, how did you hide your tail, where did you put it?"

"Well," Louis started, "I'm pretty sure I'm not a virgin anymore."

"Oh," Harry said, realizing what the boy meant, Lou giggled.

"Come on now, let's get to bed, we need to finish getting those rules down tomorrow," Harry was quick picking Louis up and bringing him up the stairs, bathing him and changing him into a fresh pair of sweatpants and black panties.