6.

"I-" Harry was stuck. He had never been in this situation, where the other person actually felt the same way. "Well," he started, "Can I tell you something, princess?"

Louis just nodded, wondering if he was going to let the boy go or stay with him and love him back.

"I used to cut too," Harry flipped his wrist over, revealing a faded scar, and rubbed it thumb over it.
"It was bad. I went to the hospital four times because of it. It got down to the bone, and everyone-or, Sage, which - we actually used to be good friends - thought I was just going to end it. He never said anything but the nurses and him," He took a sigh, "He stayed with me, Sage did. Three whole weeks, only went home for clothes. He stayed with me and he said something one night, something I can't remember, but it made me want to stay."

Louis looked at the man's scar. He couldn't even imagine Harry doing that. He was too beautiful, too perfect.

"So that's what I did," He looked up into Louis's eyes.

"Thank you for that,"Louis says.

"Did you see my point?"

"Um I think so," Louis knew it, he did , but he didn't want to admit. He deserved what he did, that's why he did it, and he knew Harry knew what Louis was doing.

"My point is that you don't deserve that, okay? You might think you do, but you don't. Those little ears and that tail and your hair, and curves," He smiled, "And that beautiful smile, it's all perfect and everything I want."

-------

Harry carried the boy into their bedroom, laying him down and sucking a dark mark into his collarbone. Louis flinched a little, most likely from past events.

"Are you ready baby boy? I want to show you how perfect you are," Harry continued his job.

"Mm yes daddy," Louis felt himself harden just at the name.

Harry finished one spot and started another, loving the sound of his boy's moans, until he was rock hard. He could feel some pre-come damping his pants and could see a full on boner. He didn't hesitate to get Louis' shirt and pants off, also taking off his own.

"I've been wanting you for so long," Harry breathed, grabbing a condom from his nightstand.

"Mm daddy, just go please," Was Louis response, flipping onto his stomach, pushing his bum into the air.

"Got no lube, I need you," Harry replied, pushing his hard on against Louis' thigh, earning a moan from him, before Harry pushed his index and middle finger into the sub's mouth. Louis sucked on them and watching him do that, tail up in the air, waving around a bit, ears perked up straight, made Harry harder, if that was possible.. Harry took his fingers out of the young boy's mouth when he was satisfied with the wetness. He pushed his fingers into the boy's hole as soon as possible, moaning at the sight. In and out, soon stretched his hole enough.

"I'm ready daddy, I'm ready, I'm ready!" Louis begged, "Please, daddy, please!"

"I don't like greedy boys," Harry responded, smirking at the boy's helplessness. He pulled his fingers out, earning a small gasp from Louis.

"Mmmss daddy just-" With that, Harry was in the boy, and moans filled the room. With each second, the thrusts got faster and harder and soon got sloppier.

"I neeee-ahh" Louis turned the word into a moan, "Need. To come," The boy said, "Need tooo," then gripped the sheets, crumpling them up.

"Not yet, darling, not until daddy does," Harry answered, thrusts hitting the sub's prostate each time, making the boy 'ooh' and 'uhh'.

"Fuck, princess," Harry had released into Louis.

"Neeeed come, need," Louis was hurting, and in pleasure, so much to take in at once, "s'good."
Harry came up behind the boy, who was still on his knees, and slowly removed the cock ring.

"Come," was all Louis heard before cum was everywhere, on the sheets, his chest, Harry's hand.

"Well how was that for your first time?" Harry chuckled.

"S'good, daddy," The boy's eyes sleepy, "Thank you so much."

Smut? Idk I just felt like it...but the real question is: Is it good? Or does it suck ass?

I think it sucks. Like... Idk what I'll do.