3.

Anyway, in recent pictures, Louis has been sooo cute. I just wanna jump off a cliff, you know?And he looks so happy and that makes me so happy and omy god idk.

Louis stood there, freezing in his Master's bedroom, naked, as he was told to do, scared and worried that his Master would return him to the auction house. Everything scared him, really, since his last master, James. He was cruel. Abuse was the main part of the relationship, punching and kicking, slapping, and being left to starve. It wasn't right, no, but ever since he was taken away from James, the boy was scared simply because of that happening over again. Soon, a very angry Harry entered the room.

"Daddy, I'm very sorry. I didn't know and I didn't want it to happen."

"Shut up, didn't you pay attention to anything I just said?" Harry made a frustrated noise, walking over to pull out a box from underneath the bed.

Louis started sobbing very hard, shaking. Memories flooding his mind, horrible ones; almost starving to death, getting smacked so hard his bum would bleed. It pained him to imagine that happening again, "Don't make it happen again Daddy, please don't, please don't!"

Harry said nothing but turned his head to show that the boy had his attention.

"It was an accident I swear! I'll never do it again I-" Louis was already on the hardwood floor, shaking, sobbing into his hands, having nothing else to hold on to but his hair.

"Louis," Harry was now kneeling in front of the boy, scared for him. 

Louis immediately jumps back on his hands, scared because of the smack to the face he was expecting, "Please! Don't hit me!"

"Louis, I would never do that, what are you saying?" He was quick to the boy, scooping him up, Louis too weak to fight back. "Louis," His voice was now calm, only wanting to calm the boy.

"I'm sorry," The hybrid finally managed to say.

"Yes baby, are you okay?" Harry seemed relieved to be having the boy talk again but frowned when there was no response given. "Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" He tried, this time, a little more confident in his statement.

"No," The submissive replied before allowing more tears down his face.

Harry let out a small sigh, "Okay baby." He kissed the area between the boy's ears.

There was silence in the room for a while, only the boy's sniffles to keep them company. Harry had soon decided to snuggle up with the boy in his large, queen sized bed, understanding that his baby must have been freezing sitting there with nothing on him.

Soon enough, Louis was asleep in Harry's arms, ears flat on his head. Harry still very confused about what had happened, but at the same time, scared. He didn't know what was happening. He wanted Louis to feel safe and loved, not this ever. He hated to see Louis like this. Louis was fragile, very unique.  He was easier to hurt than others.
___________________
.
__________________

So I do know this chapter kinda did suck, and it was short, but I was like kind-of confused, on what to do with the punishment, thing.
But I DO know what I'm doing in the next chapter!!! I'll have to wrap this up a bit, but it will happen and it WILL be good.

Also, I've been updating a lot. Usually, it won't be like this, but I wanted to get this going.

ALSOOO..
. thank you for voting!!! Tell me what you think!

Idk actually if I should keep going, Imma do a few more chapters and then see where I'm at.

ONE LAST THING

^^^^that picture up there is yesssss.