4.

"My friend Sage will be coming over today around one. It is a boy, by the way," Harry nicely stated.

"Okay, Sir, but," Harry looked at the boy sternly, resulting in a scared and worried Louis. He didn't want to upset his master. "But I was hoping we could maybe spend some time together?"

Harry saw the helplessness in the boy's eyes, the adorableness, the smallness, "My baby, we spend enough time together, don't we? I mean, it's absolutely amazing being with the cutest sub in the world, don't get me wrong, but, it's been..." Harry counted on his fingers. "About a year or so I think...January, June, October.." Harry rambled on to himself before coming to the conclusion, "The point is, I've got many things planned for you and me, but today we have this and it's only once, so I'm going to need you to work with me here."

Louis nodded at a fast pace, before answering, "Okay Daddy, is there anything you need me to do?"

"No baby boy, just if you want to change into some nice blue jeans maybe. One of my jumpers might work if you want. I don't really care, just..." He sighed, suddenly looking stressed, "I shouldn't be telling you to wear stuff, it's just a friend and you look absolutely dashing in just about anything."

Louis got out of his kneeling position beside the couch and walked over to Harry so he could look his Dom in the eyes, "You're the boss of me. I want to make you happy, I will do anything for you, I will. So please, I don't like when people disapprove." Louis gave his Dom an apologetic look.

"Okay baby, I have a jumper on my bed. Why don't you put that on with some black panties, the ones I like? Last time we talked, he seemed like a 'chill' person, so that will work. Brush your teeth and take a shower and he should be here."

"Okay Daddy," Louis started up the stairs, "Thank you, for..."

"For?"

"Being you," At first, Harry looked confused, but then a warm smile filled his face, "You're everything I wanted."

"What's so special about me?" Asked the Dom, being a little interested in the topic.

"You actually accepted me as a sub," The small boy had a smile on his face, while the Dom was partly in shock, never hearing these words from anyone ever. "My ears and my tail," He slipped his tail around his waist so he could show it off, "I thought they were bad, I thought no one wanted someone like this."

"Baby, you're perfect. You're absolutely perfect. You can't tell yourself those things," Louis picked his head up off the ground.

"You don't understand."

Harry picked his head up from the computer. "What don't I understand?" His voice grew a bit stern. Louis knew there was some anger starting to grow, in the both of them.

"You don't- I just-" He wasn't exactly interested in this anymore. He wasn't ready to share what happened with Harry. It was a horrible place at the auction house. Louis was starved, beaten, and shown off for everyone to see. "I'm sorry."

The man sighed, "Thank you for being you too." There was a moment where the sub and Dom just stood there, admiring the beauty in front of them both.

Harry finally cut the silence. "Okay, sweets, go shower," he started, then glancing at the time, "Oh, um, looks like we're a little late. He'll be here in ten minutes." Louis wasn't really paying attention to what his Master was saying. He was still lost in those beautiful, beautiful, eyes. "Louis?" Harry seemed a bit worried.

"I'm okay! Yeah, sorry, I-"

"It's fine babes, just wanted to make sure you were still with me," He chuckled a bit, "Anyway, he should be here in about ten minutes, and I know you like to take your time in there, so I don't think you'll have enough time to do that.." He looked at the time. "Anyway," He continued, "We're running out of time, so go change, and do your hair. This way, I might be able to join you in that shower of yours later."