12

"I'm sorry, Louis. But its the law, its time for you to go." Harry's lips spoke. He didn't even look sorry, or hurt. He didn't put up a fight. He wouldn't even put up a fight.

"But master, I mean, Ill change for you, daddy, sir, master, i-I thought you wanted me." Louis' voice trembled.

Harry chuckled. "That was in the beginning, hun." He said. Then he shut the door.
Those were Harry's last words to the hybrid. Louis was told that hybrids weren't wanted. There was no need. He had another 'whore' now. Just like he was.

Louis was standing there in the cold, winter snow in panties and one of Harry's tee-shirts. That's when the tears came.

"Louis, Louis, hey!" It was that voice again. The voice that through him away. The voice he loved.

"Harry! I mean," Louis breathed, which was when he realized his mistake, and started crying, trying to get his way through the dark to Harry's hand, placing it on his bum, asking for punishment.

That's what broke Harry's heart.

Harry took his hand away. "Hey, you were moving quite a bit. You alright, love?"

"Da-i...no." Louis wiped his nose on the shirt he was wearing a sniffled. It took him a minute to realize that he was no longer in a dream. "Your giving me back?" Louis said, looking down at the white covers, gray-ish in the dark. The crying stopped. "I'm sorry I couldn't be good for you."

"Louis," harry stroked his ear, a hand slipping behind him to rub the hybrids back. "I don't want you. I need you. What I don't need is for you to be thinking otherwise. We are in a relationship, together. Yes, you will be punished. But that doesn't mean I don't love you. It means I want you to learn from your mistakes, okay? And I honestly, don't even know what your talking about...Was this a dream?" Harry said, his voice deep and slow, which made Louis fall for the man even more each second.

"Y-yes daddy, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I just I'm so scared that you'll give me away and-and I'm not perfect and I need to be good for you,"

Harry cut him off.

"What?"

"Daddy?"

"Did you just day you weren't perfect?" There was anger in Harry's voice.

"I..." Louis' words were cut off with a kiss, passionate, loving. Everything he needed.

Harry's hand found its it's way through the dark and to Louis' neck, then hair, And ears, tugging lightly at the hair between them.

"Your so fucking perfect, Lou." Harry chocked out. His voice was filled with sadness and anger and things he wanted to say but didn't have the words for. "So perfect." He repeated, this time pushing his forehead against the boys.

"But, they said that I wasn't."

Harry looked up and into Louis' eyes.
"Who the hell said that?"

Louis looked at. Harry's lower abdomen.
"Who? I swear to god i'll kill em'" Harry was now angry and frustrated. Soon calming himself. He didn't want Louis afraid of him too.

"I just.." Harry backed off of Louis, returning to his original spot. "I need you to know how special you are." He rubbed his eyes. "I don't know, louis. Its three in the morning, can we just go back to sleep? We will fix this in the morning."

"Mm" Louis managed to speak out, still sad and angry. He had all these emotions still bottled up.
"Um sorry, daddy. I just," Louis huffed out a huge breath. "I love you."

From what Louis could see, Harry's lips parted in the darkness, and a few crickets were heard from the slightly opened window next to the bed.

"I love you so, so much, and I just want to be good for you, and I, I just, I want to stay here forever."

"I know, baby, I want you here too, with me." Harry replied, pulling the cat into his chest, his hand wrapped around his backside, feeling for his tail.

-----

The Morning was quite simple, fruit, eggs, and toast. Louis and Harry had cuddled up on the couch to watch a movie afterwords. deciding to stay in for the day. Harry was the one to pick, afraid of his little kitten seeing things that he shouldn't. 

"The li-yon kin?" Louis sounded out.

"The lion king, Yes, Have you ever seen it? I think you'll like it, sweets."

"Mmm" louis shook his head, finishing the last of his juice.

Harry smiled and kissed the subs forehead. "Cutie."

The movie went by fast, louis cuddled up into harry's chest, the lights off, although it was still light in the room.

Once the movie had finished, Harry had brought louis even closer to his chest.

"Hi, baby." Harry wisperd into his subs hair, then placing a kiss there, reaching down his backside, sliding his hand up and down his tail a few times. "You okay?"

Louis turned the top half of his body around, looking up into his Doms eyes. "Yes, Daddy I am okay."  The inessence was too much for harry to handle. "Louis is sorry. I am sorry."

"You did nothing wrong, princess. Turn back around. Let me hold you, close your eyes."