14

Lou is was on the floor, playing with some ball of string he had found in harrys room, and Harry was in the kitchen, preparing lunch before they headed out to guest star on Dave's show.
After what seemed like hours of waiting for food, and playing with the string, Louis got up and walked into the kitchen to find his dom.
Louis found a very tall man standing at the stove, mixing god knows what into a bowl.
"Hi, Daddy." Louis sat down on the kitchen floor, right next to the island.

"Is that my baby girl?" Harry asked looking over to the side just enough to see a small figure out of the corner of his eye.

Louis giggled. "Yes Daddy."

"Are you here for the food?" Harry said, scooping some Mac and cheese into a bowl for his submissive.

"Yep!" Louis said before taking the bowl and running away with it.

Harry sighed, and chuckled watching louis' little tail wagging behind him.

"Common, eat up. Dave will be here to pick us up in just a few." Harry half yelled from the kitchen, knowing Louis could hear. He couldn't of gone too far."

In just a few minutes (which seemed like seconds), Louis was already placing his bowl in the sink and returning to the spot his daddy was standing In on the counter. "Wow, that was fast," Harry said, amazed. "Did you like it?"

Louis nodded frantically. "Yes, I loved it Daddy! Thank you so much." The young boy finished, and started to turn. "Can I go get dressed Daddy? Can I wear one of your jumpers, daddy?" Louis asks before be leaves the room. Better make sure, right?

"Ofcorse, Darling." Harry says, leaning back on the palms of his hands, his hair resting on his shoulders. "I'll be up in a minute. Wait for me." Harry said, starting to load some soap onto a sponge.

"Daddy I can go myself." Louis wines dragging out the 'y' in 'daddy'.

Harry didn't look up from his dish washing." Baby, I told you to wait for me. So that's what you will do." He simply said.

"I can do it myself, I'm going." Louis said, confidence running through his whole body, Even his tail, which stuck up proudly.

"Excuse me?" Harry asked, although it sounded more like a demand. He stopped the water and put the sponge down, turning around to see the boy who had his arms crossed over his chest.
"Your being a brat. I did not raise a brat."
Yes, Harry did just call Louis a brat. And by lou's expression, he was obviously offended, but it was true, so harry said it.

"Am not! I just want to go up stairs!" Louis said, stating his side of the story.

"But guess what Lou? Unless you want that pretty little ass of yours bright red, I suggest you stay and wait for me. You got what you wanted. I made you lunch, I gave you that sweater and those panties, ok? Maybe you should listen to me for once." Harry knew that Louis was still young and innocent, he felt slightly bad for what he had said. But Louis needed to understand that he needed to listen.

Harry took a minute to investigate Louis' features. Some of the confidence wore down, but a lot was still there.

"No." Was all the kitten said. And that threw Harry over the edge. You don't say no to your dominant, its the number one rule.

"Get over the counter." Harrys emerald green eyes turned to a swamp green in seconds. He would not tolerate the behavior he was getting.

"Daddy,"

"Get your ass over the counter." He was still some-what calm, or maybe not. But he was still speaking in sentences.

Louis was scared. He was. He was immediately sorry, too. He slowly walked over to the Counter where his punishment would take place. He tried not to make eye contact with his dom, just know realizing how angry he had made him.

He slowly bent over the white marbled counter top a few tears threatened to fall past his water line.

"You're getting your first spanking. The way you treated me was nowhere near okay. I expect a 'thank you daddy' after each one."

He started

Harry pulled down the pink panties that belonged to his sub.

He pushed his sweater up and squeezed his ass.

Harry pulled his hand up, and slapped it down against Louis' bare skin earning a scream from the boy.

"Thank you Daddy."

Harry hummed.

Two spanks

"Thank you Daddy"

Three

"T-thank you Daddy"

By 15 spanks the young boy was a sobbing mess. As soon as the punishment was over, he was pulled into a tight hug by his daddy. Harry.

"I hope you learned something princess."
He said, and started up the stairs with the boy in his hands.

The bedroom was the first stop. Nothing was said about the spanking. The room was silent except for a few sniffs from the kitten.

Harry had wandered off into the gigantic walk in closet in search of clothes for the young one.

Harry's head was soon poked out of the closet. In his hand was a pink adidas sweatshirt. The logo was white and the pastel pink they used to make it was genius. And whoever made it needed an award now (says Louis). It look a bit big; Louis liked that.

"How about this, sweetheart?" Harry said. And the priceless look on the young boys face answered the question for him.

The process of getting dressed didn't take too long except for Louis putting his head in the arm hole and vice versa.

They were soon ready to leave the big mansion and were off to the Dave's show.

HEY GUYS IM SO FREAKING SORRY I LEFT YOU MID SENTENCE FOR SO LONG I WAS STILL WRITING IT AND AND HAD NO CLUE TTHAT I PUBLISHED IT. IM SO SO SORRY, SO I JUST WRAPPED IT UP REAL QUICK.
anyway, enjoy, vote, comment I'll be up with the next chapter sometime before christmas!!