9.

Louis smiled brightly at the fact that Harry wanted to take him out.

"Oh, daddy." Louis sighed, he slumped down into Harry's chest, his ears did the same, falling into his gorgeous chestnut hair.
Harry gladly let the boy keep his position. Both of them standing, they haven't moved from the door.

"What is it, princess?" Harry leaned down to kiss one of the kittens ears.

"Well, I-" Louis stopped himself. Harry wanted to take him out, period. He didn't want to argue. He knew his past Doms would punish him if he even thought about talking back.

"What is it, Lou?" Harry said, bringing the boy into a hug, now. His head landing on top of the younger boys head. The horrid vision from earlier hadn't left his head.

"Nothing, Daddy. When are we leaving?" Louis changed the subject. He really just wanted to be with Harry.

"Uh, no," Harry fought back. "What were you going to say?"

Louis looked down. "Daddy, please, it was nothing." His ears were now bent back and there was a few tears threatening to pour over his water line.

"Louis, I asked you to tell me what you said, I expect an answer." Harry pulled away from the small boy and looked him straight in his eyes, his hand forcing Louis' face up.

"Honestly daddy, I just-i mean-" Louis was so close to crying, and Harry knew it, and felt horrible.

"It's this or a punishment. If I were you, I'd just tell me." Harry was growing impatient, his foot was tapping against the oak wood floor, arms crossed.

"I just wanted to-I didn't want to- I just wanted-"

"You didn't want to go?" Harry's expression question Louis' words, trying to help him out.

Louis looked down. "I'm sorry. I just- I don't feel good. I'm sorry, daddy, I am."

"What hurts?" Harry was quick to his knees, looking up at the boy, holding onto both his arms, looking up into those blue eyes, them meeting Harrys green ones.
Thats when the small kitten boy started crying, he had a head ache, and his stomachs hurt, but the real reason why he was crying was because he knew Harry cared about him. He'd never had this before, and it was the best feeling he's ever had.

"Louis, baby, what's wrong? Oh baby, here, common, let's go up stairs." Harry said and louis just nodded, tears on his cheeks and on his shirt, now on Harry's, too, after he had picked the boy up.

Harry brought Louis to their bedroom, and lay  him down on the bed, leaning over him.

"What hurts baby? You gotta tell me what hurts."

"My head and meh tummy." Louis managed to get out between sobs.

"Umm..." Harry paced back and forth a few times. "Stay here baby, I'll be back." Harry said, and left the room, without another word.

***

Louis woke up a  while later, a pounding in his head. "Dadddyy.." He dragged out, soon realizing how much pain he was in, letting out a muffled cry, feeling scared all of a sudden. The young boy jerked up, running quite fast into the hall.
"Daddy! Daddy please!" Louis cried out harder.
Louis fast down the stairs, and into the library, collapsing onto the floor when Harry wasn't in his chair.

His sobbing continued , louder and louder, he could hear them echoing from throughout the house.

"Daddy please!" Was his last words before harry was there. He didn't know how, but Harry was just suddenly there, in front if him, on his knees, pulling him into a tight hug.
Louis' vision was blurry because of his tears, but he could hear what the older man was saying.

"Louis, Louis, Louis, princess, baby, please, you're okay! You're okay baby."

It felt so good to have him back again.

"You-" Louis choked out. "You left me and i-"

"No baby, no, I'd never leave you."

"And I hurt! And I need you and and i-" louis was having a difficult time prossesing everything. And he was beganing to feel nauseas.
"I feel like I'm gonna-Daddy! I need you,- I don't feel good-Im gonna-" and that's when it happened, all over the floor, partly on Harry, which caused him to feel even worse, and made the boy cry harder, backing away from Harry and into a wall, holding himself. His ears swooped down in fear and anger.

"Louis its okay! You are-" Harry tried to calm the boy.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Louis said as he was pulled into a hug. A long, tight, tight, hug.

Harry sighed, and kissed his baby's nose. "Its alright, Darling. You did nothing wrong. Let's go up stairs, now. We'll go back to sleep."

Louis just cried into his chest. His head still pounding, now moving down to his eye. He was angry at himself for throwing up everywhere.

"No, no, no!"Louis didn't know what he was protesting against. "No please! I'm sorry I need to-" he struggled to get out of Harry's grip.

"Lou-" the Dom started , but ended up letting the boy go. Backing up a bit. I stern and very worried expression on his face, scared for the boy.
There was a few moments of silence, where the The two just stared at each other, admiring, worrying, and loving all at the same time.
That was until the crying started again, followed by a soft 'im sorry'.

Harry soon came to pick the young, half broken boy up, and bring him up stairs.
On the way up, a few 'I love you's' and 'its okay baby's'. Followed by laying Louis down, still crying and shaking.
Harry hopped down on the right side of the bed, holding the boy in his arms, kissing his head and wispering calming words.

It soon worked, and the boy had fallen asleep. And harry just stayed there, watching him. Worrying. He didn't know if this was normal for hybrids, so he decided to look over the papers the auction house gave him, leaving the hybrid to sleep.

**
Harry sat himself down in his chair at his desk, and searched through papers about louis. He soon had them in hand and was ready to look them over.

Louis William Tomlinson
Date of birth: December 24 1999
Sexuality: gay
Age: 16
Virgin: has been raped

Harry took a minute to take the information in. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung low. Horrifying thoughts of the what his sub had to go through made him want to cry. He slowly kept reading the paper.

Likes/okays:

Cock rings
Spanking
Orgasm denial
Anal play
Age play
Blindfolds
Blowjobs
Bondage
Breath play
Chosen clothing
Clothespins
Collars
Fisting
Gags
Handjobs
Kneeling
Leashes
Licking
Massage
Masturbation
Nipple play
Pet play (obviously)
Recording scenes
Role play
Sensation play
Sex
Sex toys
Others: cuddling, forehead kisses, pet names

Dislikes/not okay:

Public humiliation
Body modification
Cutting
crawling
Electricity
Servant

Others: thunderstorms, the dark

He pretty much did anything, and harry loved that. This boy was perfect. He was absolutely perfect. He didn't deserve what he had gotten. Too kind, and sweet.
This was something they needed to talk about. Harry was afraid that the pace o f the relationship was too fast for the small boy. Be needed to take things slow, he needed to make sure the kitten had everything he'd ever want.

-------------------

Are people enjoying this?? Should I keep going??