[1]

❀ ₊⁻∘・ now playing: ❝heart for brains - r.o.a.r.❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 0:53 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 2:47・∘⁻ ₊❀

"yun-hee! would you get out the bathroom, we're going to be late." jun-heo shouted through the door as he nonstop-knocked.

"oh my god! you are so annoying." she exclaimed as she slammed the bathroom door open, pulling her sock over her knee as she jumped out. "we're gonna be late either way, asshole."

"you should stop being so mean to me, you know? i'm the only friend you have." he spoke with a glare as he pushed her down the hallway towards the front door.

yun-hee scoffed as she punched her friend's arm." yeah, like you would ever leave me."

"if your mom wouldn't have me blacklisted from every job ever, i would definitely leave you." jun-heo teased with a smirk.

"oh yes, mrs. actress extrodinare is so scary." she scoffed with a roll of her eyes.

"she is scary! she's scary as fuck." the boy exclaimed.

"my mother is not scary. and you act like i'd be upset if you left, which we both know isn't the case."

jun-heo smacked his forehead in realization as they exited the house, watching as yun-hee locked the door. "right, right. you have your money and eighteen-thousand instagram followers because of your mommy."

"it's actually nineteen-thousand, get your facts straight, idiot."

╰┈꧂

"i think all the boys in this school want to fuck you, yun-hee." jun-heo spoke as a joke as he watched a freshman stare at the girls chest.

"hmm.. reallly? i would've never known." yun-hee spoke in sarcasm, glancing back at the younger boy before sending him a wink. "and you're one of them, don't forget it."

mae yun-hee was a tease in more than one way. but she was in no way easy. she was just about as difficult as one of the obstacle course reality tv shows. yun-hee just loved the feeling of power she held over boys. no boy in the school would ever really have the chance to be with her, no boy ever would.

however, she would use their want for her to her advantage. assisting in homework, projects, and countless other things. yun-hee had never been wanted before. whether it be from her own family or anyone around her. so, when she advanced in certain ways faster than others in the school, she used it.

she just wanted to truly feel wanted. but she knew it would never happen in the way she wanted. mae yun-hee was desireable to have as arm-candy as you walked along the streets of hyosan, desireable for pleasure. she just wasn't desired for someone to talk to, someone to hold when you're sad, someone to love.

when she met jun-heo, he was the first person in her life to treat her as a human being with feelings, and not just walking sex appeal. yun-hee held onto jun-heo like her life depended on it. and in some ways it did. if she didn't, she would be alone again.

"i could never, baby. you know i'm madly in love with you." he teased, pulling her attention back to him, as he grabbed ahold of her hand before giving it a kiss. "too bad i don't have a chance.."

"what do you mean by that?"

"well su-hyeok is obviously in love with you. and you.. you know... swing the other way." the older boy responded with a wink as he whispered.