[3]

❀ ₊⁻∘・ now playing: ❝time to think - kinya dawson❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 2:19 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 5:44・∘⁻ ₊❀.

the group searched the classroom, digging inside school bags and pencil pouches to look for a possible hidden cell-phone so they could call for help. yun-hee was squatted down in the middle row, searching, pulling out binders and notebooks as she adjusted her footing. with a sigh, she turned to the side to stand only to find su-hyeok standing mere inches away from where she was.

"jesus, su-hyeok! you scared the shit out of me." she complained as she stood, taking a step back as she hit his arm.

"sorry. i didn't mean too." he apologized with a nod. "find anything?"

"if i would've found anything i would'v announced it to everyone else, bare-su." yun-hee teased, moving to the right to search another bag.

"right.. right. so.. um."

"do you have something to say or ask me? if not you should be looking too." the girl reprimanded as she glared up at him, watching as he nodded with a small smile and raise of his brows.

he stalked away moments later toward a bag that had fallen off its chair. yun-hee huffed as she dug her hands further into the purple backpack. as her hands wrapped around a cool metal, her eyes widened. "i've got one here!" she exclaimed as she pulled out the cell phone from the depths of the bag.

those around her stood up and quickly moved over too where she was standing. "who's is it?" na-yeon questioned.

"this is yeong-ju's. fuck, it's locked." yun-hee sighed before running a hand over her hair.

"do something." na-yeon spoke as she patten yun-hee on the arm.

"what do you want me to do? it's locked remember? i don't know her code, na-yeon." yun-hee replied with a roll of her eye.

"maybe it's her birthday?" hyo-ryeong proposed.

"so, when's her birthday?" i-sak questioned.

"i have no idea." yun-hee sighed.

"look, there!" cheong-san shouted, pointing to wear a zombified yeong-ju who was smaking at the door. "she's over there, put it up to her face."

"hell no, you can do it. i'm not getting close to that damn door." she spoke as she handed the phone to cheong-san.

he rolled his eyes, positioning it in his hand before jogging over to the door. yeong-ju snarled as cheong-san held the phone up to the window with his eyes screwed shut. " you have to hold it closer, chicken boy!" jun-heo spoke as he pointed the phone.

cheong-san grimaced as yun-hee held back a laugh. the boy sighed before stepping closer, holding the phone directly in front of the glass. "for emergency calls, you don't have to do that. just call 112." on-jo spoke monotonely as she stepped forward. 

"oh."

"hello, this is hyosan high school. a ton of zombies showed up at lunch, and they're eating people." cheong-san explained, glancing around at the others.

"don't say zombies! they won't believe you." on-jo whisper-shouted.

"tell them the daughter of an actress is here!" dae-su exclaimed as he looked over to yun-hee.

yun-hee sneered as she put up her middle-finger towards the boy who simply laughed. "asshole."

"just ignore him." nam-ra spoke from a few feet away, sending a small smile to the taller girl. yun-hee nodded shortly, her mouth tight in a slight frown.