[9]

❀ ₊⁻∘・ now playing: ❝i can't decide - scissor sisters❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 0:49 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 2:47・∘⁻ ₊❀.

"did you really say that? you promised me you'd apologize to him!" miss park scolded, her arms folded across her chest as she stared forward at na-yeon.

"i did nothing wrong." na-yeon told in a sickly-sweet voice, feigning innocence.

yun-hee rolled her eyes with a scoff, earning a glare from na-yeon. "and we all totally believe that." she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she placed her hand on her chest.

"you only ever think about yourself." ji-min spat. "you said to close the door before anyone could get in, you tried to get su-hyeok not to let yun-hee open that window. you said it would be 'safer' for us. and that's not right."

"wait, she tried to not let us in? i didn't know that." yun-hee said, mostly mumbling to herself in slight anger.

na-yeon grumbled as she glanced over at gyeong-su, who was surrounded by the males in the room, trying to comfort him. "we almost died when gyeong-su pulled coach kang in. why aren't you mad at him?"

"but, when coach kang came in the room, you were all for an adult being there. probably because you thought he'd put up with your whining." yun-hee said with a smile and tilt of her head, earning a stifled laugh from ji-min.

"coach kang turning was not gyeong-su's fault." cheong-san spoke up as he walked over to where they were gathered. "how was he supposed to know what was going to happen? and yun-hee's right, you were completely fine until something bad happened. you just always need someone to blame."

miss park sighed as she rubbed her forehead. "that's enough! quiet, everyone."

"we would be quiet if she were gone." ji-min told with a stern nod.

"you are all so annoying." na-yeon whined as she looked at the six people stood in front of her. "what if i'm right about this? then will you finally admit i saved you all, huh?"

"i don't understand. how can you still be like this?" cheong-san asked, solemnly.

"'cause her heart is three sizes too small." yun-hee joked.

miss park gasped as she looked over to the girl. "yun-hee, that is enough with your remarks. i will not say it again."

"what are you gonna do? put me in detention? it's full of zombies, i'll probably have to do it tomorrow." she said in a funny voice, earning a giggle from hyo-ryeong.

"look." na-yeon started, nodding her head in gyeong-su's direction. "guess i was right after all."

everyone looked towards gyeong-su, not noticing how na-yeon smirked at the small stream of blood moving out of his nose. "what?" gyeong-su lazily asked as he leaned his head to the side.

"gyeong-su." cheong-san started, his hands in tight fists as he stared over at his best friend.

gyeong-su gulped as he raised his finger to his nose, finally feeling the steady drip moving onto his top lip. his hands began to tremble as he spotted the blood.

"i told you didn't i? you still think i'm wrong?" na-yeon exclaimed as she pointed to the nervous boy.

gyeong-su gasped as his veins became a visible dark color and his eyes became extremely bloodshot. he quickly stood, almost falling due to his trembling legs, continuing to stare down at his legs. "hey, hey.. what's wrong with me? something's wrong." gyeong-su spoke, his voice weak and shaky. "what's wrong?"