[10]

❀ ₊⁻∘・ now playing: ❝killer - the hoosiers❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 1:27 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:48・∘⁻ ₊❀.

"that asshole.. gyeong-su." dae-su started before wadding up a tissue to wipe his eyes. "why did he have to turn."

"i told you all. he was infected." na-yeon told with a small smirk.

"well, are you happy now?" dae-su asked as his lower lip quivered.

na-yeon scoffed as she leaned forward in her seat. "you were all wrong. only i was right."

"we get it, na-yeon. you were right. can you shut up now?" jun-heo spoke with a scowl strewn across his face.

"you're all pathetic. what would you even do without me?" na-yeon bragged, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

suddenly, nam-ra lifted her head off yun-hee's shoulder before standing. "hey." she started, earning everyone's attention. "maybe you did it."

"what?" na-yeon asked innocently as she raised her eyebrows.

nam-ra took a deep breath, pulling her hand away as she walked around the table to stand closer to na-yeon. "i saw everything, na-yeon."

"what? what did you see?" she asked, standing up as she laughed.

"you were the one who did it."

"who did what?" na-yeon questioned, her voice growing louder. "i didn't do anything to gyeong-su."

nam-ra tilted her head slightly as her eyebrows furrowed. "i didn't say anything about gyeong-su."

"knock it off!" cheong-san told, only temporarily moving his gaze away from the field.

"what are you talking about?" wu-jin asked.

"i didn't do anything!"

nam-ra held her stern gaze, watching as na-yeon's eyes grew with worry. "while we were all watching gyeong-su, you were in the back; alone." nam-ra started before turning and pointing at the broken and splintering mop that was coated in the zombie's blood. "you wiped that blood with your handkerchief."

"no, i didn't." na-yeon spoke, her voice wavering.

"you wiped your handkerchief on the scratches on gyeong-su's hand." nam-ra continued.

"i did not."

"it's in your pocket." nam-ra said with a raise of her eyebrows.

na-yeon scoffed as she tried to avoid nam-ra's eye contact. "so what?"

"take it out." nam-ra ordered, holding her hand out.

"no."

"take it out." the class president repeated, raising her hand higher.

"i said no!" na-yeon shouted, smacking nam-ra's hand away.

due to the growing violence in the conversation, most of those who were sitting began to stand, wanting to get a better look at what was happening. as well as to assure it wouldn't escalate much more.

"should i take it out?" nam-ra asked, waiting a brief moment before moving her hand towards na-yeon's pocket only to be brutally pushed away.

"fuck you!" na-yeon shouted with a grunt as she pushed nam-ra's shoulders. "who the hell do you think you are? class president?"

nam-ra's jaw tightened, barely, before raising her hand landing a harsh slap onto the side of na-yeon's face.

"holy shit." jun-heo mumbled as he leaned to whisper in yun-hee's ear. "you saw that too, right? i'm not hallucinating?"