[6]

❀ ₊⁻∘・ now playing: ❝bang - AJR❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳] 0:53 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 2:50・∘⁻ ₊❀.

"wait! the internet. the internet would still work, right?" joon-yeong brought up as he rushed over to the computer.

"it should work. is it on?" wu-jin asked.

"i think so." the boy answered as the others crowded around. "ugh, school computers are so slow.

yun-hee leaned against the desk on the back wall, picking at her fingernails, leaving the others to watch the boy work. her gaze was mostly on the back of nam-ra's head, not necessarily having a reason for her stare, it was just where her eyes had landed.

"hey." su-hyeok spoke, drawing her attention away.

"hi." yun-hee replied with a nod, glancing up at him. "did you see my note?" she asked with a short laugh.

"what note?"

"the one in the science room." the girl explained.

"i was in the art room, i saw cheong-san just hanging around, you know?" he joked, laughing at his own words.

"hmm, very clever joke. so original." yun-hee said as she looked over to the window with a short laugh, not noticing nam-ra glancing back at the two of them.

"why thank you. so what did the note say?"

"just that we were coming down here. figured someone should try and tell you." she replied with a nod.

"i got it!" joon-yeong announced with glee as the computer finally began to open.

"open the browser, look up 'zombie virus'." cheong-san told.

"no, no. try 'hyosan'." hyo-ryeong argued.

"just see what's trending." ji-min said.

"i'm checking the news first." joon-yeong explained.

"there won't be any articles yet." jun-heo said as he rubbed his forehead.

"right, right."

"why don't you make a post?" dae-su spoke up.

"okay, i'll go to facebook." joon-yeong agreed.

"why not instagram?"

"because i have like 50 followers." he answered.

"well, are we forgetting that 'little miss famous' is in here? we could use hers." dae-su said, glancing back at the girl who now had a glare.

"can we use your account, yun-hee?" wu-jin asked nicely.

"yeah, sure." yun-hee agreed with a sigh, pushing in between nam-ra and cheong-san as she leaned over joon-yeong, putting in her username and password. "there."

"thank you."

dae-su gasped as his eyes went wide. "jesus, twenty-eight thousand notifications! wow." he said in shock.

"just make the post, and then check what's featured." yun-hee told as joon-yeong quickly typed out a post, using a random saved photo off of the computer.

he then clicked the explore tab, clicking on a video of a police car that was driven on top of a black car. "hmm..  let's check-" joon-yeong's words were cut off by a sudden crash, the glass of the window busting into the room as the metal of the firehose swung back and forth. 

"oh, my god!"

"what the hell?"

"shit." 

the hose continued to swing, breaking more glass, as they all stepped back, yun-hee taking a few steps to the side to stand beside jun-heo, which was also beside where nam-ra was standing. she looped her arm through his, holding onto him tightly as she pushed a strand of hair away from her ear.