Babymoon

Y/n's POV:

Pulling up to the house, I throw the car in park and get out, letting it run since I won't be here for long. As I'm walking up to the porch, I glance back at my new car, the BMW x7.

 As I'm walking up to the porch, I glance back at my new car, the BMW x7

I'd been talking about getting a new car for a while. With Ariana being on my ass about how uncomfortable it was for her to get in and out of my low sitting Lamborghini while she's pregnant, I realized I'd better get the car sooner rather than later.

So I started looking for a nice SUV.  I ended up on the BMW site and got lost in customizing a car. By the time I was finished I loved the look of the car and all the additional features, like the fact that the passenger seat lays all the way back. It's a feature I'm sure Ari is going to make use of on our drive today.

We're going on our Babymoon today. With less than two months left before the babies are born, I decided we could take a short vacation, seeing as we won't be able to do that for a bit after their birth.

After finding a place to go, ordering the car, and getting everything else in order, we were finally ready to go.

I start to call for Samia and Frankie, who are house sitting for us, but I don't have to since their loud cheers and stuff can be easily heard coming from the living room. Glancing into the room reveals them excitedly playing Sonic Racing.

With a shake of my head, I jog up the stairs and go into our bedroom. Ariana is standing at the foot of our bed rummaging through the suitcases I packed.

"I know for a fact I didn't leave anything out so why are you unpacking what I've already packed?" I ask, leaning against the doorframe.

She whips around, face in shock before morphing to the expression of being caught." I was um, checking for-"

"Yeah of course, checkin for that one thing you just absolutely have to have right?" I tease her as I cross the room, standing beside her and putting everything she'd taken out back into the suitcase.

With a huff, she plops onto the edge of the bed." I don't like not knowing what's going on. I thought if I saw what you packed, I'd know where we were going."

A snort of a laugh falls from my lips as I zip the suitcase up." We're going to a beach house about two hours away from here. It's a mini-vacay and seeing as we both planned it together, it wasn't much of surprise. You could've asked and I would've told you."

Her eyes narrow like she doesn't believe me but I don't give her time to reply. Picking up our suitcases and book bags, I head for the door.

"Use the bathroom too. The drive is two hours long." I remind her before I leave out, down the stairs and out the front door to the car.

I put the bags in the trunk and go back inside, now going into the living room." Ayo, don't fuck my house up." I say to the two sitting on my couch. Both their gazes snap to mine and I quirk an eyebrow at them." Don't look at me like that, treat my spot as if it were yours."