Anger Issues (D.m. x reader)

(The image wasn't being uploaded so I have put it here)

Pairing- Draco x Femreader

Summary- Reader gets angry at Draco and yells at him, but he doesn't understand anything she said.| Fluff

Warnings- Cursing.

Meanings- y/m/n= your mother's name

Words- 1,962 words

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco is the type of person who loves irritating you. He would do anything and everything in his power to at least irritating you once every day, you thought it was okay for a certain period of time. But he didn't seem like stopping anytime soon. You told Draco several times that you didn't want to get irritated every single fucking day but nope, he found entertainment in the way you reacted to his actions, until one day...

You were used to Draco's lame and funny things he did to irritate you but, they were just very petty methods to get your attention at first, soon he started to do things that were more like permanent pranks that didn't clean themselves up after.

For instance, once you were very tired from all your homework, assignments, and Quidditch practice, you decided to take a nap. You had a very peaceful sleep and you even got a dream in which you were in a beautiful mountain with the sun setting and its rays were creating an amazing effect on the ground beneath you. To top it off you looked towards your left to meet Draco, in a plain white shirt and was looking at the sunset. Oh, he looked so mesmerizing and just perfect, his white shirt complimented the hues of the sun that were falling on his face, his blond messy hair looked so tempting that you just wanted to go and run your fingers through his soft hair. Then you saw his eyes, and let me tell you, it was a sight to behold! His eyes shone brightly with the complementing lighting in the vicinity, then those beautiful eyes turned to face you. And it was as if you were frozen, like the first time Draco approached you. But let me tell you, dear, dreams don't last forever now do they?

You woke up from your slumber, cheerful and happy but as soon as you opened your eyes you were met with your loving boyfriend Draco Malfoy. He was trying his best to stop giggling at the sight of you to which you smiled at him and said "Do I have something on my face that you are laughing at me like a maniac?" in a humorous way to which Draco replied "D-darling, ahem, go look in the..... ahem in the mirror.." laughing almost midway of telling you the instructions to which you got up and looked in the mirror to see your least, actually your most hated color and texture lipstick, all over your face!

There were his marvelous doodles everywhere, your cheeks had a lot of smudged lipstick which looked like your cheeks were completely covered in the lipstick. Your lips were outlined even more than your regular lips with a clown smile on your lips. And oh your eyes had dark circles which were covered in the color of the lipstick. You looked at him furiously to which he replied grinning widely "Am I not the best boyfriend?" you were completely gone mad. Your dream consisted of a charming, handsome, loving boyfriend but in reality, you got an idiotic, mad, and crazy one!