(Blurb) Ignore (D.m. x reader)

Pairing- Draco x Femreader

Summary- Draco forgot a date he planned for you and now you are ignoring him.| Fluff

A/n- Heyy guys! This is a small blurb idea I got and Crystal Clear Vol. 2 is still being written by me, so it will come very soon! Till then, enjoy this blurb!

House- Any

Warnings- Drinking but of age

Meanings- y/n/n- your nickname

Words- 830 words

--------------------------

You were in an extravagant dress which your lovely boyfriend bought for you. You were very excited about this date, in fact, you are always excited about any date with Draco, even though you both have been dating for almost 6 or 7 months you always get butterflies when you kiss, get shy, and look away when he glances at you in breakfast. Ultimately you were ready and excited for this beautiful date.

You started making your way to the astronomy tower for your date and as you stepped on the last step you were shocked to see beautiful lights surrounding the astronomy tower with comfy pillows and blankets placed ready, but no sign of Draco, you t...

You started making your way to the astronomy tower for your date and as you stepped on the last step you were shocked to see beautiful lights surrounding the astronomy tower with comfy pillows and blankets placed ready, but no sign of Draco, you thought he would come a bit late so you went and sat on this beautiful setup and waited.

While you were waiting, Draco was chilling with his friends in his dorm thinking it was not time yet, he was drinking too so he technically wasn't in any state of reaching the date he planned for the both of you.

10: 30...11:30....12:30... it was now about to be 1 and he still didn't show up to the date, you were devastated, he made such an amazing setup and stood you up? You were determined to find out where he was and why he didn't show up to the date. You made your way towards his dorm and you just straight away opened the door to find him drinking and his friends long gone.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy!" you shouted at him to get his attention. "Yes...darling?" he asked innocently as if he forgot he had a date planned for you. "Draco are you serious? We had a date!!" you said "Oh... wait I am sorry darling I-" he was cut by you "Save it!" and then you shut the door behind. You went and slipped into comfy clothes and slept.

In the morning you were greeted by Draco waiting for you to wake up. You were very hurt that he forgot the date he planned for you guys so you decided to do one thing Draco absolutely hates, ignoring. You woke up and acted as if no one was standing in front of your bed. "Darling. I am sorry.. you see my friends came in and I lost track of time.." you stood up and walked to your bathroom and got ready and went to the great hall for breakfast. "Literally, now you are going to ignore me y/n/n?" he asked and you turned your head and sat with Draco's friends,

"Whoa! y/n/n what happened?" Pansy asked as you sat beside her, "Draco, or rather, Malfoy forgot a date he planned for us." you stated as you took a toast and placed it on your plate. "Mate, you messed up," Blaise said as he took a sip of his pumpkin juice. "I know," Draco said as he sat beside Blaise.

You hadn't talked to him, not even once in the whole day, even in potions, he was your partner and you had to suppress the urge to hug him as he gave you a paper note which said sorry.

Draco knew he messed up so he decided to do one thing he had learned from one of the muggle TikToks he saw with you once. He waited for you to come to your dorm and then, he waited patiently.

"Darling, you can't ignore me forever," Draco said as you entered your dorm and again you just ignored him. "Y/n Y/l/n, please I am sorry, I truly am!" he said as you just kept your things on your desk and you took a sip of water from the glass that was kept. "Y/n/n" he whined and you simply looked at him and decided to finish your homework, as you sat on your bed and took out your book to start doing your homework, Draco said "Y/n Malfoy!" your head shot up in a snap, and you just looked at him and........just smiled, you couldn't contain it any longer, "You know I want to marry you, so how will we ever marry if you will ignore me huh?" he asked and came to you and hugged you as he said "I am so sorry darling, I promise you, I will make it up to you" "Promise?" you asked him and he nodded.

You then leaned in and kissed him sweetly as you pictured yourself marrying Draco in the future and smiled within the kiss. Maybe in the future, you will marry him but for now, you both slipped in your bed and cuddled and made up for the time you ignored him.

A/n- Got this idea while seeing a TikTok (Youtube shorts) hehe hope you liked it, your comments are as always, welcome! Hope you have an amazing day! Byeee