gangster.

not edited

not edited

Adelaide was pushed harshly against a wall, pain immediately shot through the back of her skull making her hiss.

"Fuck is you doing here?" One man shouted in Rues face.

The room was silent as the man in the center of the room slowly walked around looking at them one by one.

Adelaide, still in a choke hold against the wall, looked over at Fezco desperately. Fezco looked back at Adelaide wishing he could go over there and take the mans grimey hands off of his girlfriends neck. But he couldn't.

"Mitch, don't fucking hesitate." the man said, slamming another person into the wall harshly.

"You come to my mother fucking house, with a fucking 12 year old, 3 junkie whores and a mother fucker I don't know? You out of your fucking mind?"

"Fuck." Fayes boyfriend yelled in pain.

"I'm on fucking probation." He said.

"Me too."

Adelaide was slowly panicking more and more as each second passed. She knew Fezco's job was dangerous but she never actually saw how bad it could get. Besides the Mouse incident last summer. Even then this was definitely scarier.

"We are not involved with any illegal activity. We don't associate with anybody involved in illegal activity."

Adelaide closed her eyes and took a deep breath in, trying to calm her nerves and mentally prepare for the worst. She hoped Fezco wouldn't get hurt.

"And Laurie over there, Laurie don't deserve this shit."

It was then Adelaide noticed an older woman sitting on a recliner watching the situation calmly.

"Brucie." Laurie said waving him over.

The two whispered for a second before the man, Bruce, came back over to the group and switched on the radio to a song Adelaide didn't quite recognise.

"Alright check this out, all y'all let's get naked right fucking now."

What the fuck.

Adelaides eyes widened and she immediately looked over at Fezco only to notice he was already looking back to her. Slowly he nodded his head at her making her shake her head back. Like hell she was going to strip naked in-front of a bunch of random men.

"Get naked right fucking now."

Rue also seemed to be as scared as Adelaide was from across the room. Adelaide knew Rue wouldn't do as she was told.

"You heard what the fuck he said, come on."

Ashtray was the first to start taking off his jacket before he was interrupted.

"Except for you, keep your shit on man. Ain't nobody wanna see you naked. Yo take his ass down and put him in the closet."

"Wait stop." Adelaide yelled as one of the men harshly grabbed Ashtray.