It's a New Year playboy.

"Adelaide?"

Adelaide slowly peeled her eyes open and was met with the worried faces of Ashtray, Rue and Fezco.

"What's up?" Adelaide said causally sitting up and leaning back into the car seat.

"What's up? Bruh you just fucking passed out?" Ashtray said.

Adelaide suddenly remembered everything that happened the previous hour.

"Oh shit."

Slowly bringing her hand to the back of her head she touched it and winced. It definitely didn't hurt as much anymore but was still pounding.

Fezco looked at Adelaide incredulously, he was so worried about the girl when she lost consciousness that he felt he could of passed out himself.

"Are you okay?" Rue asked finally.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine,"

The three continued to look at her not believing what she was saying.

"No for real, i'm fine. No need to worry." Adelaide said trying to be as reassuring as she could because she did feel better then before.

"Alright i'm taking you home." Fezco said starting up the engine of the car.

"What no? Remember the New Years party?"

Fezco looked back at his girlfriend, he couldn't believe she'd still want to attend a party after everything that just happened.

"You're not going." Fezco declared as starting to drive towards Adelaide's house.

"The fuck? Yes I am."

"No you're not."

Fezco's tone was stern and normally Adelaide wouldn't put up a fight but she really wanted to go to the New Years party.

"Fezco i'm going, c'mon turn the car around."

"Adelaide you're not going, i'm not letting you out while you're hurt. Shit, I should probably be taking you to the hospital right now." Fezco said.

"No i'm fine. Please Fez."

"No."

-

Adelaide was sitting on her bed after Fezco had dropped her off, and she was mad.
Fez may be her boyfriend but she wasn't going to let a man tell her what to do.

Plus she had taken some Tylenol and could hardly feel the pain in her head now.

Deciding she was definitely going to the party she pulled out the outfit she was going to wear. It was a two piece black set that showed off her body and made her feel powerful.