Chapter 6

2 Month later

Surrera's Apartment

I am so nervous, because today is my first day back to work. I just got clear to be back at work last week, but I still need to go for PT twice in a month for another 3 months. Andy now are 16 weeks pregnent and her hormones are so unpredictable. She sometimes just wear a bra and panties around the house because she said it's so hot to put on clothes. When at night, she need to be completly naked and atleast had a round of sex before sleeping. I don't complaning it, I love her pregnancy hormones so much. I can get more that enough from her.

RS: Andy, wake up babe.

I kiss her and she start moving. She than look at me with mischieve look.

AH: Why you get showered early.

RS: Im nervous, It's my first day back after 2 months of sick leaves.

AH: You know that I can help you calm.

I pull Robert closer to me and kiss him passionately. He than took off his towel and laid beside me. We look at each other, I run my hand from chest to his penis and begin to move it up and down.

RS: Ummmmm.... Andrea

While making up, I love to called her 'Andrea' it turns her on. While she did her job, I start kissing her soft spot and touch her slit.

AH: Ahhhhh... Robert. Make. Me... Ahhhhhhh

This crazy hormones always make me couldn't stop having my husband. I keep feeling excited when he's around, seeing him smile and laugh, I just want to rip off everything and make him be inside me at that moment. For this past 2 months, every single day, we never miss a day without sex.

His touch are plesurable, he make a circle on clirt using his thumb and it feels so good. As he did that I keep on moving my hand on his penis, faster and faster. He finish first, but then he wanted me more. We roll over, I was on top of him.

RS: I want to be inside you.

When Robert said that, Andy get inside him. The room could hear the sound of them banging each other early in the morning. When Andy is about to reach her orgasm, Robert grab her ass so she can move faster. She put her hand on top of bed, Robert then slowly run his hand to Andy's and slide his big hand on Andy's hand. They squeez each other hand. When she was so close, the phone ring.

AH: The. Phone. Can. Wait. Ahhhhhhh. Baby.... Im... Clo...

Robert kiss me to keep my mouth shut. When Im done, I laid beside him and we both trying to catch our breath. The phone ring again, It is Maya, calling Robert.

RS: Morning Bishop, what can I help you?

Im still out of breath while answering the call. Andy then kiss my weak spot which make me about to moan but I manage to bite my lips.

MB: Morning, Chief. I just wanted to ask you about our meeting this morning.

RS: Yeah, It will be at 10, my offfff....

I didn't finish my word because Andy lick my spot which make me let out a moan.

MB: Alright Sir. Im sorry.

As soon as I heard that, I quickly ended the call. The first thing I heard from my cheif this morning is his sexy moan. 'oh my god, what just I heard.'

When Bishop ended the call, I turn to Andy and we had another around of sex this morning. It was a quickie, even so its already 7:30 am.

RS: Andy! We're late.