Chapter 9

Robert's Bunk

My phone alarm just ring, I need to wake up and continue my work. Andy is still sleeping naked but in peace. I tried to move but something holding me.

RS: Andy, wake up. I need to move, I still have work to be done.

AH: Robert just go, I still need my sleep.

RS: I know but, you have to move your hand.

AH: My hand?

I open my eyes and just realise it, I look at him with a big smile and slowly rub his penis while kiss his neck. When he start to moan, I kiss his lips so that the sound wont be loud.

He then move my hand and get on top of me, kissing my spots make me moan slowly. Playing with my breast then with his finger, he get inside me. I can't lie he is so good with it. Gentle, soft and satisfied.

RS: I like being incharge.

AH: Just wait until the babies are born and im clear to have sex, we'll see who's incharge.

As Andy said that, I let out my finger and lick her clirt. She hold on into the bed sheet as a sign she enjoyed it. Then I get inside her.

AH: Yes... I need that... Faster

RS: I know you need that. I want us to enjoy this moment while nobody his here for now.

I whispered to her ear.

RS: Im going to take it slow.

Then start to move slowly, kissing and lick boths side of her neck which me her go crazier.

AH: No.... Markss.... Theree...

RS: Ouh to late, Andrea.

I can feel her hands grip my shoulder, it makes me go deep inside her. Seeing her enjoyed me make me feel more and more excited. We soon reach our climax together.

We catch our breath, Andy laid her head on my cheast. As usual we playing with each other, I stroke her hair and kiss her head. She draws on my cheast.

Just then somebody knock my door.

LR: Sullivan, are you inside? Its me, Ripley and Captain Nash from LAFD.

RS: Crap!

AH: OH MY GOD ROBERT!

RS: Im sorry, I need a second.

LR: It's okey, I'll take Captain Nash for a tour then will be back.

RS: Alright Chief.

AH: Robert what are we going to do now.

RS: Okey you stay here, I'll make it quick. Okey, I love you.

I kiss her and put on my clothes, close my bunk, open up all the blinds lastly unlock my office.

LR: Sullivan,

RS: Yes, Chief.

LR: Meet Captain Nash, from LAFD.

RS: Pleasure to meet you, Captain.

CN: It's pleasure to meet you too, Chief Sullivan.

We begin to talk about the Intervention Traning, seems like Bishop and Gibson doing great as usually. After about 1 hour we talk about that, We can hear Andy's voice

AH: Okey, boys. Daddy had meeting outside, he promise that it will be done as soon as possible so please be patien. Mami love you guys okey?

I chuckled and shake my head.