The runaway Bride

So there is something wrong with Theo's car and it's 4 in the morning. He is still out and finally we get some gas and we start to go. Eliana decided to stay back and update me on the situation. We get a little further and Eliana texted me that Dad sent his men looking for me and he is furious. I was dying to get out of the city. Just as we were about to cross the barrier, I see policemen standing there. I put on my face mask. They stop us and knocked on the window.

"Hi, officer. Is everything okay?" Theo asked. 

"Yes. We are just searching for a girl who ran away. Can you tell us who is this lady beside you?"

"Oh um it's my sister. She just has a  bad flew and she can't remove the mask. I was just taking her to the doctor." Theo said and I nod.

"Sorry mam, you have to remove the mask."

"No, please," I said.

"Mam, I will not ask again. We will have to be harsh with you if you don't co-operate." I remove my mask and the eyes of the police officer widened and he shouted to everyone to come over here. Our car was surrounded by armed men and there was no way we could escape. One of the female officers pulled me out of the car and drove me back to my house. I was trembling and weeping. Dad would be furious. I was afraid to face him. He came out.

"Thank you officer for finding my daughter. I think she and I need to have a little chat upstairs." I was shaken to my core by that words. My heart was beating fast. He escorted me to the door and watched the cops leave and then he held me by my wrist and slapped my face. 

"YOU BITCH. HOW DARE YOU RUN?" He kicked me in my diaphragm leaving me in screams and whimpers. I was wearing a crop top and my stomach was exposed so it hurt more than I expected. He removed his belt and I trembled and crawled back in fear. He hit my back with his belt a couple of times leaving scars on my back. I  could feel every cell of my body groaning with pain. The tears in my eyes were pain, regret, fury, and frustration. Regret of why did I ever come home? Fury of my life being snatched away from me. The frustration was because of my failed escape plan. 

"I hope you learned your lesson. Now go put on the wedding dress so you will be officially Mr. Mikaelson's problem." Brenda helped me get up and I went into my room. She wiped all the blood from my back and covered it with makeup. It was burning and it hurt a lot. She helped me with my wedding dress and we went to the Mikaelsons. I was kept in a room so Elijah didn't see me in my wedding dress before the wedding. I was feeling empty and hurt. Everything is over. Someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Klaus." I opened the door. 

"Ah. There's the bride to be! come, love, it's time for your father to walk you down the aisle. But first, he wants to talk to you," He said and my eyes widened in fear. I held his arms tightly and he gave me a puzzled look.

"Will you be there?" I asked shivering and looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"Sure." I took a sigh of relief and he watched me with a puzzled expression. He took me to Dad and he just kissed my head to not to look bad in the eyes of Klaus. And then he walked me down the aisle.

Elijah's POV:

I saw Jade on the other end of the aisle. She looked magnificent in the wedding dress. I know it's a contract wedding but I couldn't help feeling a little bit of affection for Jade. I always dreamed of this day as a human. She looked spectacular. Her father walked her down the aisle and she was smiling gracefully the whole time but it didn't look like a genuine smile. Her father took her hand and handed it to me.

the dress:

"Mr. Mikaelson please take good care of my daughter and she sometimes makes mistakes. Please excuse her little mistakes and don't worry, she is a virgin. Just like a girl should be."

I felt a little kink and dominance inside me on hearing that she was a virgin. I thought this was gone. Niklaus stepped and whispered, "Brother, go easy on her tonight." he smirked and I heard Jade getting alarmed and her eyes widened and her heartbeat was faster than it should be. She looked at me terrified and slightly trembling and tearing up.

Niklaus starts the ceremony and I was just so busy admiring her beauty and how innocent she was.

"So Elijah, do you take Jade to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Jade, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." She said with a lump in her throat.

"I announce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Jade's heart skipped a beat at this statement. Her eyes widened and she was gasping. I went forward and gently wrapped my hands around her waist. She rested her hand on my shoulder and as I stepped forward, she closed her eyes real hard and tightened her grip on my shirt as I moved closer. I covered her face with my hands and instead of lips, I kissed her cheek but the audience wasn't able to tell the difference as her back was facing them. She let out a sigh of relief as I moved back. Everyone stood up from their seats and clapped. She faintly smiled at me thankfully. Niklaus rolled his eyes at this gesture. The ceremony was followed by dinner and Jade was busy with the maid of honor.  Niklaus gave a pleasant toast and it was the time for our first dance. I held her hand and pulled her closer gently. We got up to the dance floor. song: Perfect by Ed Sheeran. She was a little stiff at first but then she smiled and danced along. "This is the first genuine smile I saw since you got here," I whisper. "It's my favorite song." She said. The sensations and the attraction and the pull I was feeling when she was dancing in my arms. The song was over and everybody started coming to the stage. We slowly disappeared from the stage. Jade and I were standing in a corner when her father approached us and dragged her to the corner.

"Now listen. You have to fulfill every need of Mr. Mikaelson and if I came to knew that isn't the case. I will break every bone in your body." Her father said. She just nodded. I went near to give her comfort but her friend Eliana dragged Jade upstairs.

 I went upstairs but I heard the soft sobs of  Jade.