1

───✱*

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

"Ara Shinobu, you should sleep now" Kanae smiled at her younger sister who was studying hard "No Nee-san I need to study for this entrance exam otherwise I won't be able to join the Kimetsu University" Shinobu defended. "Now now getting a good sleep is also important right?" knowing how stubborn Shinobu is Kanae turns off the lamp and forces her to sleep.

"Good girl" Kanae pats her sister's head, Shinobu pouts and turns away. "Good night," Shinobu says before Kanae leaves. Kanae's lips curve into a beautiful smile flickering across her face "Good night".

In the morning Shinobu woke up with a very disturbing silence, the air was heavy and she felt suffocated. It was something new, she would always wake up hearing her sister make some food in the kitchen.

She immediately went to the bathroom to get fresh. 'Maybe Nee-san is out? She wouldn't leave without telling me though' Shinobu splashed the running water on her face.

"Nee-san! Nee-san! Are you up?" Shinobu yells coming downstairs. Shinobu's eyes widen when she sees her sister laying on the couch with paper laying here and there, the television on 'She tells me to sleep and look at her' "Nee-san" she comes near her. "Wake up" She shakes her sister, Kanae's eyes flutter open "gomen I fell asleep" Kanae rubs her eyes.

"Go sleep in your room, you should get your sleep" Kanae smiles "Aw you care so much about me," she teases her "N-nee san!" Shinobu yells in embarrassment. "Oh look it's 7 am I should make some breakfast I am quite hungry" Kanae drags herself to the kitchen counter.

"Let me do it" Shinobu insists "Okay" Kanae doesn't fight back and plops back on the couch. Not so long later she comes back with a tray of delicious food. "Itadakimasu" Shinobu claps her hand, "Dig in" they start eating it.

"Nee-san I am leaving for college, take care" Shinobu hurriedly wears her shoes and leaves.

»»---------------------►

"Ugh I am tired" Shinobu opens the door, "I am home," She says in a tired voice. Shinobu goes to the living room to meet her sister "Nee-san I am back" Kanae peeked from the couch "oh hello!" Kanae beamed.

"Tomorrow is your exam you should take a small nap and immediately start studying" Kanae explained, "why do you keep telling me to sleep?" Kanae deadpanned and came near her. "Look at you, your heavy eye bags this is not a good thing you know!?" She argued. "Okay, I guess."

Shinobu went to her room and lay on her bed, she sighed and went to sleep. Some time later

!CRASH!...........!thud! 

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───