7

●○●○●○●○●○●

●○●○●○●○●○●

The sun-glazed through the window on Shinobu's eyes. She softly groans "Kyah She woke up! Shinobu-chan! Congratulations!!!!" Shinobu stared at Mitsuri "what happened?" she rubbed her eyes. "Today is your last day in the prison! You will be released tomorrow!!" Mitsuri hugged her best friend.

'My last day finally came but somehow I am disappointed by this news.'

"I am gonna miss you," Mitsuri says tearing up "Oh Misturi-san I will miss you too, we should be in touch when you get out" Shinobu smiles.

"Shinobu Kocho you have a visitor," A prisoner says "Huh that's new" Shinobu comes behind the guard. Shinobu comes out to see that same face "Hey Shinobu-chan, long time no see" Shinobu's eyes widen at the glimpse of those rainbow eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Shinobu yelled "Now come on Shinobu-chan that not how you treat your boyfriend. I came here to surprise you!" Shinobu's eyes twitch "Boyfriend my ass" she mumbles.

"I heard you are getting released today!" He exclaimed "Yeah thanks to you" Shinobu replies sarcastically. "Look Shinobu-chan I am sorry, can we talk about it?" He asked "No we can't! And we were over Douma so leave me alone" Shinobu says going back to her cell.

When she was on her way she met Tomioka "Hello To-mi-o-ka san!" she poked him. "I am leaving today I hope you won't miss me that much" Shinobu teased him with a smile. "Tomioka-san, Tomioka san, Tomioka san" She continuously poked him "Kocho stop it" he finally spoke, "Oh so now you are speaking, if you do these things again no one will like you!" She said veins popping on her head.

Tomioka sighed and looked at her "I wanted to ask you if you had a place to stay?" he asks 'Oh shit- I completely forgot, I did sell our house after Nee-san's death' "Well I did rent a place before, but the landlord must have given the room to someone else since I haven't gone there" Shinobu chuckled

"Why don't you come live with me then?" Shinobu smiles at him "wait what!?" "I only meant it until you find yourself a place and a job" Giyuu explained. "Thank you so much Tomioka-san" but there was one thing that poked inside Shinobu's mind.

"Tomioka-san why are you being so nice to me?" Shinobu asks

"Because I like you" he answers bluntly

"What?" Shinobu stared into his soul

"Didnt you hear because I love you, from the moment when I found out your real self, I started liking you," Giyuu said, his ears were red but his face remained stoic.

Shinobu blinked twice "if you don't feel the same way I understand-" Shinobu ran up to him and hugged him tight digging her face on his chest. "I can't believe how long it took you to tell me this" Giyuu was in complete shock, but then he pulled her back and cupped her cheeks. Both stared at each other eyes leaning in slowly when finally their lips met each other.

"Shinobu Kocho come to the main gate you have a visitor" Shinobu groaned "I will meet you later" Giyuu nodded and left.

"What do you want Doum-" Someone pulls outside and takes her to an ally. (please imagine the shit I know criminals can't just walk out but please do it I am very tired thank you)

●○●○●○●○●○●