4

࿇ ══━━━✥◈✥━━━══ ࿇

࿇ ══━━━✥◈✥━━━══ ࿇

'Huh....where am I' Shinobu woke up "Where the hell am I!?!" She yells "Keep your voice down, you are in a prison" a girl replies. "Who are you?" She asks "tch I am your cellmate, Daki".

"You are mistaken I am not a thief, I was manipulated" Shinobu explains "and? Your point? What should I do? Get you out? Tell your explanation to the police," Daki said in an annoyed tone. "In the end, you did steal so you are now suffering the punishment" Daki smiles and goes back to her bed.

"You motherfucker! I hate you, Douma!" Shinobu cried. "Wait why should I only be in jail, that guy needs to be here too!"

In the cafeteria, a guy with black messy hair, wearing a police officer's uniform was standing and doing his duty. Shinobu runs up to him "I need to tell you something!" the guy stares at her for a moment and then sighs "come to my office we can talk there" he said walking away.

"So what do you want?" he asked coldly. Shinobu gave him an uncomfortable look "can I get a release from the jail?". "Is this supposed to be a joke?" the guy glared "No" Shinobu said "you just arrived today" he leaned back "So?" "you still have 1 year of jail time" he answered

"Just for stealing keys!?" Shinobu asked "wanted suspect Shinobu Kocho stole 20 cars last month, 4 artifacts from the museum and robbed one local bank" he deadpanned. "You are wasting my time, bye" Shinobu stopped him "No wait you dont understand I was pressured to do this! I shouldn't be in the prison right now" Shinobu explained.

"Who was this guy?" He asked 'If I tell him about Douma, then Douma won't be able to find Nee-san's killer and after all, I do love him I can't just rant him out' she thinks "just face it, you did many crimes and now your paying for it," the cop says "No I swear I am innocent" Shinobu was cut off by him again "that's what everyone says, you were responsible for these crimes, if you were a good, innocent, college girl with manner, then you would have known what's wrong, leave now."

"Why dont you get it! My beloved sister was murdered, the suspect was too hard to find so they dropped the case! Even worse they blamed it on me! But then that guy told me that he will find the murderer then I got involved with him, I just wanted someone to love me!" Shinobu's voice raised.

"Telling me your backstory won't help you know" Shinobu flinched at his words. "What do you want remorse? Sympathy? If you were so rich you should have gotten a private detective! Asked for help! You knew you were too weak but for revenge, you still went ahead!" he spoke.

Shinobu went back to her cell 'When I get out of this jail, I will myself find the killer without any stupid help!' Shinobu thought completely ignoring the cop's word. She went and slept on the rough bed.

࿇ ══━━━✥◈✥━━━══ ࿇