8

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

The person who snatched her away was one and only Douma "What the hell do you think you are doing?!" Shinobu asked, "Leave me alone!" Douma smiled and took out his gun "Not so fast darling" he said. "W-what are you doing put that down!" Shinobu stuttered "Only if you give me 100k dollars," he said selflessly "What the fuck why?!" Shinobu got up "because now you are not falling in my tricks anymore, you refuse to get back with me and insists that we are over and that also means that I won't have anyone to do crimes for me."

"I can't believe I trusted you!" "Aw Shinobu-chan even I trusted you until you finally started to understand things"

!bang!

Douma aims at the ground "Now do you have money or not?" he asked "I need to call my boyfriend" she said pissing the fuck out of Douma "Oh so you went to jail just to get a boyfriend huh? I should have known that you are this kind of girl. I was waiting for you and you were loving someone else!" Douma shouted.

"Are you kidding me did you forget what you did?!" Shinobu said "Our relationship was nothing, you were using me and treating me like a slave!" Shinobu added

»»---------------------►

"Sir somebody kidnapped Shinobu Kocho!" A guard came up to Tomioka who was waiting for her. "What?"

»»---------------------►

"You didnt even find my sister's killer!" Shinobu said

"Actually I did find the person" Shinobu looked at home with disbelief

"A month ago my men found some documents" Douma added

"Stop lying!" Shinobu said "Why should I? I was gonna charge you for the information"

"But since you are giving me 100k I will tell you who he is" Douma smiled "It was actually a police officer" Shinobu was shocked "the report had all the stuff over why they killed your sister" Douma explains lazily "B-but there is no way police could kill my sister, their job is to give justice not kill innocent people!" Shinobu stuttered.

Douma ignored her sentencing as Shinobu started crying "Who killed her?" she said in her venomous voice "TELL ME WHO KILLED HER?."

"Tomioka Giyuu."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼