5

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

In the morning at the cafeteria, everyone was staring at Shinobu and whispering stuff "excuse me?" she looked at a girl with pink hair ending with green tips "may I know the reason why everyone is staring at me?" she looked at the girl whose mouth was stuffed with food, the girl roughly gulps on the food "Didnt you know? 0fficer Tomioka took over your case and your sentence was shortened to 6 months?" she explained in an excited confused tone.

Shinobu was very shocked "Thank you uh-" "call me Mitsuri!" she "Thank you Mitsuri but I need to go"

Shinobu runs outside to meet Giyuu near some cells "Congratulation" Giyuu spoke up "I couldn't take off the charges completely but I tried as much as I could," Giyuu said in a monotone voice "why would you reduce my charges?" Shinobu asked out of curiosity. "As an officer, my job is to give people justice so I did" He bluntly explained.

"Thank you very much" she teared up, "EVERYONE OUTSIDE THE LAWN NOW" Shinobu goes out to get some fresh air. "Hey, Shinobu!" Mitusri comes to her "oh hi" she replies. The two talked or Mitsuri talked a while until Shinobu was staring in the space.

"Shinobu" Mitsuri shakes her a little "you there?" she asked worried "Oh I am sorry I am just tired, I will go back to my cell now bye it was fun to talk to you" Shinobu smiled "Bye!" Shinobu receives an unexpected hug something she needed, she hugged her back warmly. 

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜