The End

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

 Shinobu explains what they had planned during their visit, how he threatened her with a gun for the money. How Giyuu killed Kanae and finally about the theft. "He said if I dont give him 100k he would shoot me, since I was very angry at you, I suggested we should break into your office tonight, I am sorry" Shinobu explained nervously.

"It's okay since you are going to help him rob me," Giyuu said "What? I dont want to help him to rob you" Shinobu said. "I have a plan"

»»---------------------►

'Where is she?' Douma thought 'I shouldn't have trusted her, she is getting smart day by day "Hey Douma-kun!" Shinobu comes to him "sorry for being late, I was trying to get Tomioka-san's office keys, here" Shinobu gives the keys to him. "Great! As expected"

'I really hope this works'

Shinobu and Douma peek at the door through the window "where is the office?' Douma asked "it's through that door" Douma smiled at her. "Uh, aren't we gonna rob this place?" Shinobu stutters, Douma kept smiling at her 'this is getting weird.' Douma suddenly pulls her and wraps his arm around her waist "I missed the old Shinobu, I am so glad to have you back once we rob this place we can move away" Douma said "Yeah!" Shinobu smiled 'yeah in your dreams.

"Let's go" Douma unlocks his office. Douma looks around "there isn't any money here!?" Douma said, "Did you set me up!" Douma yelled "Uh- ehe" Shinobu laughed nervously. "Stop right there Douma' a girl with turquoise eyes come Douma was about to escape until a peach-haired officer arrested him. "Thank you, Shinobu for helping us," the girl says "Next time I see you, you're dead!" Douma yells "go to hell!" Shinobu smiles.

Another officer takes him to jail. "I hope your future will be bright" Sabito, the peach haired said. "Sure it will" Giyuu enters the room. "Giyuu-san!" She runs up to him, receiving a head pat from him. "Thank you for helping me do this much!" Shinobu said.

"Alright wait for me in the car I will come after some time" Giyuu gives her a quick peck on the lips and allows her to excuse herself.

"Hm so your undercover job is done now, detective Giyuu Tomioka," Sabito said "yes" he replies "you didnt tell her did you?" Makomo said, "what?" he asked, "that you actually did kill Kanae Kocho" she answers. Giyuu stares at his friends "well don't tell her she will get to know someday, after all, Kanae Kocho was the mafia leader and many lives were gone because of her" they smirk "alright then."

The end

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡