2

───✱*

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

!CRASH!...........!thud!

Shinobu's eyes were wide open when she heard a loud crash. She runs downstairs.

Her pupils widen at the sight.

Her sister was laying in a pool of blood, her own blood.....

"Nee-san!" She runs up to her cold corpse "Nee-san wake up, it's me Shinobu" her body was shivering "Nee-san! Nee-san! NEE-SAN!" Shinobu cries in agony "please don't leave me alone" her voice softens.

Shinobu was waiting outside the emergency room "Shinobu Kocho?" the doctor asks "That's me! How is Nee-san doing is she okay?" Shinobu asks, panting heavily. "I am sorry to say this but Kanae Kocho is no more" Shinobu's eyes fill with tears threatening to fall. "The police said there are no suspects-" Shinobu grabs the doctor's collar "What! You are saying there was no one near our mansion when she was killed!?!" She yells.

"What is going on here?" An uninterested cop comes to her "you should understand this, we checked everything no one was near your mansion, the only person who was inside was you" the cop blamed Kocho recklessly making Shinobu extremely shocked. "Or we can simply just drop the case and leave you alone" Shinobu had two choices to fight back and look for the killers with cops or kill that killer herself.

The second option, it is.

She returned home and cry by herself no one to help "I miss you" was all she used to say. She was broken. (#brocken :c)

───✱*.:。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───