Liam (Painting her is like gold on my fingertips)

It's the weekend now. The weekend before the project is due. We were given 4 weeks to do the project, and I've been stalling since the first week. I don't want to look at her. For every time I do, all I can do is feel guilty. Guilty for what I did to her. Next week is Junior Prom. So I have to hurry up and get this project over with so that I can finally get her out of my mind. It's 8:34pm. I've decided to finally text her.

8:34pm: Liam: You up?

8:40pm: Rosalie: Yes

8:40pm: Liam: Come outside, I'm ready to do the project now

   She didn't reply after that. I was just standing outside of her house waiting. Waiting for her. That's when she walked out. She was wearing exactly what she said she was going to wear. A white dress with pink flowers on it. Her hair was done up. That's when I finally realized her beauty. Brown eyes, small button nose, long eye lashes, thick eyebrows, but it looked really good on her. Long brown hair, but it looked better up because now, you could finally see her whole face. I could see her. She looked at me. "Hey asshole, let's get this over with." This was my least favorite nickname she's given me. But I deserved it. "Walter Wirth right?" She looked at me like I was stupid. "Yeah, that's the place." We started walking to the lake. I was holding an easel, canvas, and all my paints. She wasn't carrying anything. It didn't bother me though. I kind of had it coming.  

   Once we made it to the lake, she didn't hesitate. She walked right in. "That has to be freezing right?" She didn't turn around, she didn't even say anything. "I brought something with me for the painting." I looked over to her. She reached her hand into her bra and pulled out a bag of something I couldn't quite recognize. "What is that?" She turned towards me. "They're flower petals. For decoration." I didn't really think of props. As I was still looking at her, I saw her grab something else from her bra. A camera. "It's to take a picture, to remember the moment I guess." I actually liked the idea of taking a picture of her. Another way to capture her beauty. She threw me the camera and she started throwing flower petals everywhere. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. 

   Once everything was ready, I started painting. Every stroke on the canvas felt right. She felt right. Everything was falling into place. After about an hour or tow of painting, I was done. I grabbed the camera took a picture of her. "I'm done now." She turned around and looked at me. "About time." Something about her, this moment. Everything around us. I couldn't control myself any long. I ran into the water, and there she was, standing right in front of me. I slid my hand on her left cheek, and pulled her in. I had to, even though I knew that I shouldn't have. I kissed her. She kissed me. We were kissing each other. All over again.