Sarah

I was sitting by the window when I heard them. Laughing. I looked out and saw them. I couldn't really understand why he'd hang out with her, when he could hang out with me. She's a nobody. But as I'm watching them, I could feel the air start to turn cold. Jealousy. Why was I jealous? After all, Liam was take me to Prom, not her. If I didn't think it could get any worse, I was wrong. They're kissing now. I decided to pull out my phone and record it. 

   I'm walking out of my house so that Liam can take me to school. I want to confront him about what I saw last night, but I'm not sure if I should. Oh what the hell. I'll do it. After all, he's the one who decided to cheat on me. I walked over to his car, he's already in there waiting for me. I walked to the passenger side and got in. Once I put my seatbelt on, I knew what I had to do. I looked over to him and said "I saw you with her." The look he gave me said it all, he knew exactly what I was talking about "What do mean?" I hate when people act like they don't know anything even though they do. Instead of telling him what I meant, I pulled out my phone and showed him the video I took. "It's not what it looks like, Sarah, you have to believe me." I didn't believe him. It was exactly what it looked like. He liked her, more than he liked me. "I don't care if you like her, but you're with me. Were going to Prom Liam. You can't ruin this for me just because you think she's hot. Like if you wanted to have sex with or something, then you should've just said so, you don't need to do it with her." He looked at me and I could tell he was getting annoyed. "Is that what you think I want from you, sex? That's not the case Sarah, I really like you. I'll stop talking to Rose after the project." I could tell that he was telling the truth, he chose me over her. "No more kissing her, I don't want you contracting whatever disease she carries within her." He understood everything I was telling him. He cares a lot about what others think of him. But I was okay with that. That meant that he was going to date me and not her.