Chapter 1

"Aaliyah Aaliyaaaah" I heard my old woman call me.

"Yes mom I'm coming"

"Get your round orange ass down here it's time to leave" I heard my mom say from downstairs.

This had me checking my butt twice in the mirror

"You just jealous of my ass" I responded.

"You got that from me you know," she said back.

🎶 Then mamas got an orange ass 🎶 I sang and laughed while coming down the stairs.

I, Aaliyah Alinsky reached the point where I had to face the real world and make some important decisions in my life. I don't know if I'm going to regret it or not but what I do know is that I'm ready to learn from mistakes and be open-minded.

I like to be alone, like being quiet in a quiet environment. I prefer staying in because I feel there is too much stimulation outside. I can be in my room for as long as possible without getting bored as long as there is food, I mean lots of food, a phone, and Netflix. I love interior design. I always want to spice up places no matter where I find myself.

I barely had friends especially on social media because of my little experience from my high school days. I think most people chat with you and lie to you when you always try to have a genuine relationship with them. I didn't have a good relationship with my friends back then. It was like when I open up to them. They always take advantage of me in the end and It breaks me.

"I just want to be healthy, happy, rich, and have fun with family and friends.

From my high school days, I learned that people that you care about are the ones that hurt you the most. it's hard to believe what someone tells me now, but I do want to give myself and others a chance.

"Well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger 🎶"

I want to date a hot boyfriend, go on dates and parties, have my first kiss

I want to date a hot boyfriend, go on dates and parties, have my first kiss. I mean I do like a quiet life, but I also don't want to miss out and it was now or never. Mom and Dad have always been very protective of me. I'm their only baby in the house. So let's say I don't do much at home and I don't go out. Not complaining though. I just feel lazy to get dressed and go out most of the time, but I love to sometimes decorate my room, play dress-up, play music, and take selfies.

Just being me

Every day is not different from any other day since I graduated from high school. Eat, watch movies or read my favorite werewolf book on Wattpad. I felt my phone buzz on my bed, I picked it up to check and it was a text from one of my buddies Daniel from high school telling me the results is out.