Chapter 7

"Do one thing every day that scares you.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

☘☘☘☘☘

Gray is picking me up today from campus to his apartment. I'm very nervous and excited to spend some time with him.

I told the girls as usual

"I know he's hot but are you sure you trust him enough?" Noelani asks, and Elsa nods in agreement.

"Yeah, I trust him."

"Are you sure? What if he's some deranged kidnapper or something?" Maya asks, being overly dramatic, which makes me laugh.

"If he's a kidnapper, then I'm ready to be kidnapped by him". I say giggling

"My girl is gone" We hear Maya say over the phone.

"I'll be fine, I know that I'm in good hands." If anything I promise to call.

We hug and say goodbye. I was waiting outside the parking lot when I saw him get down from a black Mercedes Benz.

This man is drop-dead gorgeous like he just popped off the front page of a magazine or something. My heartbeat is in my throat again as we make eye contact, and I can't pull myself away from his gaze as he walks over to me.

"Hi, you ready? He asked.

"I'm ready?" I say.

"Let's go," he says as I feel his hand press against my back as he leads me inside of the car. I sit down in the passenger seat. He shuts the door and sits in the driver's seat. A few hours later we arrived.

"This is your house?" I ask, extremely dumbfounded.

"Correct." He says and smirks.

This penthouse reminds me of something that a rich extrovert in Beverly Hills might have or a businessman.

"Welcome to my house and please make yourself comfortable," He says as he opened the door for me.

Easier said than done love I thought

He turns the lights on, and I'm surrounded by modern, minimalistic furniture. The interior design was breathtaking.

 The interior design was breathtaking

"Thank you", I say blushing

He laughs and walks into the kitchen.

I sit on the couch. My hands are clasped on my lap as I look around at my surroundings, taking in every feature of the house. I hear his footsteps, and when I looked up he's changed into white sweatpants and was pulling a gray t-shirt over his head.

Damn his v-line

I quickly look away before he catches me staring at his God-like physique.

"I love your interior design, you did a good job with this place," I say instantly and distract my eyes somewhere.

"Thanks," he says flashing me his perfect white teeth and one side dimple.

After we watched comedy movies and that seems to be his favorite because he was laughing so much without a care that I was there. It made me feel very comfortable around him. We talked and got to know more about each other. I had soo much fun cuddling, watching movies, and even preparing dinner together.

During dinner, I decided to be bold and ask him personal questions.

Well here goes nothing

"Gray are you in a relationship? I blasted out hastily.

"No, I'm not ready for a relationship now," he said looking at me.

We looked at each other in silence for a while and went back to our dinner. To say I wasn't hurt is a lie.

That hurts like a bitch

I know it might be too early to say I love him but I do. The kind where you imagine yourself with him every day and getting married someday. I don't know how to explain it but I never felt this for Max. It's like I want him no matter what happens. Maybe I can change his mind someday until then I'll keep my feelings to myself and be happy. Probably it's a stupid idea, maybe I'll regret it but just until then, I'll make the most out of whatever we share.

Later that night we decided to go late-night swimming in his pool.

"Ready?" he asked as he lifts me over his shoulder.

"Gray! Put me down!" I mumble shyly and softly hit his back.

"Nope," He says slapping my bum playfully and ready to throw me in the pool.

"Graaaay!" I yell quietly, no doubt I'm blushing.

He throws me in the pool and jumps in after me.

"Seriously big guy"? I asked laughing.

We played and laughed for the longest time I can remember and I was really happy

We played and laughed for the longest time I can remember and I was really happy. All of a sudden he picks me up and puts me on the edge of the pool. He holds my waist and wraps my legs around his, leans in, and kisses softly then it's becoming more passionate. I loved every bit of what he was doing to me. The way his mouth fits on mine makes me feel amazing. I pulled him closer but he breaks away from me and looks at me.

I wonder why he stopped.

We should head back inside it's getting cold. He says picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom. He gave me one of his hoodies to wear. After we change, we went to bed.

"You okay?" He asks as he stares at me making sure that I'm safe in his arms. I snuggled closer to him like a baby as we drifted off to sleep.

"I'm fine"

But I don't want this to end
Not again

Follow, Like, comment, and let me know what you think will happen.