Chapter 13

"I am proud of myself for all the times I kept going"

☘☘☘☘☘

Grays POV

I got into my car and followed Aaliyah to her apartment and walked up to her door and knocked softly.

"What are you doing here?" She said as she opened the door.

"Hey, can I come in?" I asked gesturing inside.

"No please leave"

"Aaliyah please listen to me"

"No, leave me alone." She bit back tears as I grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands towards my chest.

"I won't leave until you listen to me.

"I don't love you anymore !" The bitter lie flew from her lips as she desperately tried to pull away from me. A hurt expression crossed my eyes for a brief second before impassiveness took over.

"Such a goddamned liar." I shook my head staring at her as if I could see into the depths of her very soul.

She tried to pull out of my arms again but I held her tighter.

"Aaliyah I'm sorry. I'm sorry I messed up. I'm sorry, I wasn't clear about my feelings for you in the very beginning. I'm sorry I let you go. I'm sorry that I never felt good enough for you and when I learned about you I just got scared. I'm sorry that I made you think I didn't want you when I did.

But you said you said you don't love me.

"I'm sorry I lied okay, I'm sorry that I took you for granted. I'm sorry that you meant the world to me and I didn't tell you so. I'm sorry that I wasn't always honest with you when it came to my emotions. I'm sorry that I hurt you.

"I love you, Aaliyah, please give me another chance," I begged her as tears falls down my eyes. I don't want to lose you again.

After a few minutes of silence and us looking at each other.

"I love you too Gray," she said and kissed me

I slowly move her against a wall and deepen the kiss, I move my hands to her waist and held her close to me.

I pull her skirt down along with her underwear. I carried her and kiss her as I walk us over to the bed and lightly push her down. I let her legs hang off the edge as I get on my knees between them. I grip her thighs and firmly keep them apart as I kiss and nip at the inside of them, her wetness growing.

I wanted more of her, I miss her soo much.

I stopped and climbed on top of her, We were face to face. She help me unbuckle my trousers and removed the boxers. I wasted no time and entered into her wet core in one thrust, she whimpered as I filled me up.

Fuck! It felt so damn good.

Thrust after thrust felt like pure happiness. She moaned and trembled underneath me. I grasp one of her thighs and held her steady as I continued thrusting into her. I could feel the groan inside building up, waiting to be released. I groaned at the feeling of my cum shooting inside of her. Coming down from our climax, she was panting, almost wheezing.

I'm not done yet, baby

I bent her over the bed, spanked her ass, and rammed into her making me wonder if she will even survive another orgasm.

Hell, yeah

I turned her around again and lifted her legs over my shoulders and started pounding into her. She rolled her eyes back and was moaning uncontrollably.

"Just like that Gray Faster."

My grunts increased and she massaged her clit as I thrust faster.

"Fuck I have imagined soo many times about this Aaliyah"

My voice was raspy and strained. She held onto my boobs which were moving at the speed of my thrusts. I could feel her climax and we both shouted into the night as we came looking at each other.

"I love you soo much," I said and kissed her.

The next morning when I woke up, I went into the kitchen to cook breakfast for us. The simplest recipe I know. Scrambled egg and toast. I can't cook to save my life, but I want to start learning how to cook for Aaliyah. I wore her pink apron and started cooking.

"Gray" I heard Liya call out to me.

I turned only to see her in tears

'Liya what's wrong" I asked as I hug her.

"Thought you left again"

"I'll never leave you again Aaliyah.

"Never".

Lucky it's Saturday so no work. I spent the entire day showing her how much love her.

 I spent the entire day showing her how much love her

Follow, Like, comment for more. Updating soon .