Chapter 4

"Go, fall in love again. Everyone is not like him."

☘☘☘☘☘

Maxwell and I have been seeing each other for some time now, But I feel like something is missing. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy but since the last time he took me to his dorm after our date we've not gone out on dates again or even to the movies and it's like I'm the one always trying my best for us to see each other. He doesn't even come to my place anymore. Always like I'm busy I'll come over when I can.

Guys, what do you think is going on?

"Is this normal?" Or maybe I watch too many Korean dramas.

He doesn't even share much with me anymore to my liking. When we meet up it's like he only wants us to make out but I'm not ready. I get jealous when the girls talk about their guys and I have not told them about what's happening to me because don't want to disturb them with my issues. I don't even know what to do anymore. He told me he loves me and I love him too. I want to work things out.

This nonsense went on for a few weeks I couldn't take it anymore so I called for a meeting with my squad.

I'm gonna need backup if I'm going to knock some sense into someone's son.

"Girls, what do think? " I asked

"First of all, I feel like there's something wrong if he keeps ignoring you like that" Maya said.

"Do you think he is cheating"? I asked them.

"We can't tell, but if he is cheating we will help you cut off his balls" we heard Noelani say

"Thank you," I told them as we burst out laughing.

"Do you want me to tell my boyfriend to talk to him. Maybe he might tell him what's wrong". I heard Elsa say

"No, I want to do this myself I told them".

"Yh they all agreed"

I'll have to talk to him soon

Today Maxwell is coming over and I hope everything goes well.

Max, we need to talk I told him as soon as we got into my room.

"Okay, but I miss you baby come here "

"I miss you too Maxwell "

Max grabbed me and pulled me into a deep kiss."Max" I breathe out as he kisses my neck.

"Stay quiet." He whispers and walks me over to my bed. He goes to my bra and unclasps it then pulls off my shirt and tosses it aside started kissing down my chest, to my nipple. He pulls it into his mouth and I moan. His tongue swirls around it, bringing it to a hard point. His teeth graze it making me suck in a breath. He takes it out of his mouth before going to the other one and doing the same thing. Moans slip out as I grip his hair. I suddenly became aware of his hard length between my legs.

What the hell I'm I doing. I was supposed to talk to him.

He gets up and stands in front of me, taking his pants off and rolling on a condom. He then helps me get mine off and climb back on top of me. He rubs his tip-up my clit and I moan. He then starts to rub it up and down faster. My breath catches and I moan out loud. It felt soo good.

"No, I can't do this"

My eyes snapped open. What if he just wants to sleep with me. That thought comes into my mind as I slightly push him off me.

"Max please let's stop I can't do this," There's a lot we need to talk about. I say as I look into his eyes.

"Right now..?" He asked confused. I thought you want this too. You always push me away when I touch you.