Chapter 12

"Sometimes we just have to let things go."

☘☘☘☘☘

After driving home from the airport, I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened in college.

"It was one hell of a ride right?"

When I got home, I packed my school stuff, took a shower, and napped. During dinner, you were quiet because I already miss the girls.

"What now?" mom asked during dinner.

I have already applied for a job at various designs and interior companies hopefully one of them calls me.

After two months and I'm still jobless.
Maya is a full-time YouTuber and influencer. Her social media followers are massive and she just got engaged to her long-time boyfriend Elvyn. Noelani is working as an engineer and Elsa is a professional photographer. I'm very happy and proud of all of them. We keep in touch as much as we can.

I guess this is our chance to rest from the ride.

I started losing hope when one afternoon I got a call from a company. They offered me a job but in another province. I'll be working in Bali.

Baliiiiiiiiii here I come

I couldn't believe my luck. I have heard and seen soo much about that place. It's been on my travel wish list. I have to get there soon and start work.

I told mom and dad about the good news and they couldn't be happier. They were also sad because I'll be traveling and leaving alone there so dad decided to make arrangements there for me. I'm soo grateful to them. During the week, Dad and I went to search for apartments near the company, and lucky for me we got one. A one-bedroom apartment fully furnished. I can add and change a few things if I like. It was spacious and perfect for me. I packed my things and got ready to move.

Ps:Please put your seat belts on, time for our next ride.

I got to Bali a week before I start work.  

Balinese are the friendliest people have ever met. Making new friends is easier here than anywhere else, as locals are often interested in engaging in a conversation with anyone, including tourists. Their friendliness and genuine warmth made me love this place more.

From homemade traditional souvenirs to high-end designer clothing, the shopping scene in Bali extends from traditional markets to stylish boutiques. There was so much quality stuff that will help me spice up my place.

Beyond stunning beaches and magical temples, Bali has virtually every kind of natural beauty. Glorious mountainous areas with lush greenery, scenic lakes. gorgeous waterfalls, iconic rice fields, flower gardens, gushing sacred rivers, and secret canyons all make up the island's landscape. A week exploring Bali and setting up my place has been a very memorable week.

 A week exploring Bali and setting up my place has been a very memorable week