Chapter 6

I am in love with the impossibility of us.

Lauren Eden

☘☘☘☘☘

"Gray added you as a friend"

Soo many people have added me on snap but I don't know why I quickly added this guy back.

Have got only a week before school reopens. The girls and I have been facing timing almost every night we get a chance and they already know about all my adventures in Miami.

Including my hot crush

Today is a holiday there is nothing much to do so I decided to randomly watch all the Snapchat stories of all the people on my Snapchat list. One story caught my eye and I had to rewatch it many times. It was the guy from Miami.

It was the Gray guy who added me on the snap.

I have never been the type to approach someone first. but I didn't mind doing it this time. I was very nervous because I don't know if he was going to reply to my text.

"One minute and still no reply"

Text back faster dude I'm trying to love you

"Oh boy, I'm already whipped" I whispered to myself.

That was the day that I believed in love at first sight. A heart beating for a random stranger I just met is something I never expected. I didn't know it was even possible. How I felt for Max then doesn't come close.

Lucky for me he texted back.

Since that day we talked and texted as much as we can. The more I got to know about him the further I fell for him.

The boy had me smiling and rolling in bed anytime we talk

It's the first day of senior year, I'm excited and also sad because it's Maya's graduation this week

It's the first day of senior year, I'm excited and also sad because it's Maya's graduation this week. Can't believe she's leaving before us.

Even though she was a year ahead of us she is always there when you need it. She spoils us and drives us everywhere we wanted to go in her car. What are we going to do without her? I'm going to miss her. The other girls and I decided to throw her a surprise graduation party.

The four of us went to the mall shopping. We told Maya we were going out to a party that night. We tried our best to not get caught by her that it is her party. The girls and I all decided to go with the color red for our dresses.
That night I wore a berry asymmetric cutout dress. Noelani glammed us up as usual and we took more pictures and videos together than we usually do.

When we got to the party location we had already teamed up with her boyfriend Elvyn to stall her outside for a while then bring her in after us. Everything was already ready for the party. Her siblings, friends, and loved ones.