Mock Battles Won!

(Y/N) didn't pay that much attention to anything else after Izuku was taken to the nurse's office, only pretending to listen as All Might explained the results of the battle and then Yaoyorozu was chipping in.

Her limbs had reverted back to normal at some point, but the tail and the ears were still there. (Y/N) raised her eyebrows slightly, looking at Momo incredulously, white and black ears twitching slightly. This girl pays a lot of attention to everything! Must have been one of the recommended students. She crossed her arms and sighed, as the invisible girl, Todoroki, the boy with the tail, and the one that she still couldn't figure the heck out of lined up and left the monitoring room.

All Might turned to look at (Y/N), nodding with the usual huge grin. "(Y/N) will be the wild card through all of the mock battles unless she is injured or needs rest, so be ready young (Y/N)!"

"Yeah." (Y/N) nodded determinedly, frowning. As All Might said, she kept an eye on the battle, and her feet tapped the floor, unable to keep still. She wanted to go check on Izuku, but she couldn't leave until all the battles were over or unless she was injured. She sighed and took a look at her brother from the corner of her eye; Katsuki's fists were clenched so tightly his knuckles were white and his face was stuck in shocked anger.

Katsuki really needs to chill man. He needs the ego kicker, not a booster. Resigning herself to having to stay there until class was over, she stared at the screen.
The guy she still didn't understand a thing about entered slowly into the building, the arm/wing tips turning into ears and twitching. (Y/N) gaped and flinched a bit. What is that?!

Mezo Shoji! Quirk: Dupliarms! He can replicate different body parts on the tips of his tentacles. Well, that's super strange.

(Y/N) gaped as Todoroki suddenly touched the wall of the building. Ice spread like wildfire-ironically. Before the other team even had a chance of moving or noticing, the ice had spread through all the building and they were stuck to the ground with ice crawling up their legs. (Y/N) dragged a hand over her face in awe and somewhat feeling like she would be called by the villains. Because there was no way they were going to win like that. That is amazing. The level of output he's got. It takes a lot of harsh training to just stretch out your power like that to cover a huge area. He knew they stood no chance against him.
If they didn't call her now, Todoroki would get there before she could and they'd automatically lose.
Tail boy proved her point.

"Calling reinforcements!" The boy yelled loudly. His voice rang through the mics in the monitoring room as (Y/N) sighed and raised her arms as everyone look at her.
"I'm going I'm going."

With quick strides (Y/N) ran to the B building, and wondered what she should do. I should probably just get to their floor as fast as possible. Hmm.. She skidded to a halt, and looked at the building for a few seconds, knowing she didn't have much time. She felt that Todoroki kid was confident with his ice keeping them immobile, so he was probably taking his sweet time going up the stairs. She could make it. Sighing, she decided not to question her own instincts too much and let go.

Suddenly she was jumping high into the air, grabbing onto the edges of the building's bricks and window ledges. In two quick jumps she was there; she shattered the fourth floor's window with a kick and jumped in. Instantly the contact with the ice made her shiver, and the tiger fur sprouted from her skin once again, limbs turning into tiger legs and paws. The fur protected her from the unnatural cold, and the burning bite became just a soft touch of coolness on her skin. She sighed in relief at the sudden warmth and quickly stepped to the two trapped classmates with awkward steps on all fours.

"You got here in time!" The invisible girl exclaimed from somewhere to her left. Well, she heard her voice from her left. Not like she could see her as she was completely naked and invisible.
The boy sighed in relief at seeing her, relaxing a bit his posture. Though his legs stayed tense, as if ready to pry them off.
(Y/N) winced at the sight and smiled awkwardly. "Sorry, I just wish I could free you."