Midoriya and Bakugou: Origins!

(A/N): italics between '~~~~~' are you and Izuku narrating! Warning: cursing/ swearing cuz of the Bakugou siblings.

~~~~~

The sad truth, is that men are not all equal at birth.

When we were 4 years old, we learned that some kids have more power than others.

We were told we wouldn't develop a quirk. But that didn't discourage us, if anything, it pushed us to go further!

~~~~~

A (H/C) haired girl and a green haired boy ran across the streets, backpacks smacking their uniformed backs. Their eyes shined brighter the closer they got to the Tatooine Station.

They came to a stop in front of the station, where a big rat-like villain stood.

Their eyes sparkled. "Whoah! That's one big super villain!" The duo exclaimed in unison.

Their names were (Y/N) Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya.

~~~~~

It all started in Qingqing city.

An extraordinary child who radiated light was born! After that, there were reports of people with powers from all over across the world!

Soon, the supernatural became natural, dreams became reality!

~~~~~

The boy and girl almost squealed in excitement, as one of their favorite new superheroes made his entrance. "Kamui Woods, the rising star!"

"It's Kamui Woods!!" The girls in the crowd squealed.

Kamui Woods was a rookie hero who had his debut only recently, and was already very popular. His fitted suit had been tailored to perfection, blue and brown matching seamlessly with his own figure. It was not pissible to tell where the fake wood began and where his skin ended, if there was even any showing at all.

~~~~~

Society became superhuman, with at least 80% of the population possessing some kind of uncanny ability! Society was suddenly dominated by one career in our collective conciousness, as disorder swirled around the world, it's in this type of situations, that the dream profession comes into the spotlight!

~~~~~

"This is the Kamui Woods! He is a young, talented, experienced new hero who has had a sudden increase in popularity!" The green haired boy exclaimed excited.

The girl nodded enthusiastically. "He made his debut recently!"

"You two sure do know your stuff! I bet I know what you two are!" A man with star shaped things on his bald head spoke to them with a grin. "You're fans!"

The duo looked away with a sweatdrop and a small awkward chuckle. "Sort of?"

"Illegal use of powers during rush hour and robbery resulting in bodily injury!" Kamui Woods exclaimed to the villain. "You are the true incarnation of evil!" He outstretched his arm, as roots sprouted from it.

"C'mon tree-man, show us something flashy!"

The boy and girl's eyes sparkled once again. "Here it comes!"

"Preemptive...." The boy and girl muttered with glowing eyes and a smile.

"...Binding..!" Kamui continued.